Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I like it when girls have bad breath"

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
This was an actual thread on bodybuilding.com

I like it when girls have bad breath. It kind of turns me on.

Especially first thing in the morning when you know her breath has been stewing overnight. Always go hard with the tongue kissing first thing in the morning.

It has to be that kind of natural bad breath though of fermenting bacteria, it can't be some disgusting food like garlic or onion. I once kissed a FWB after she ate a bowl of tuna and scallions and I nearly vomited in her mouth.

(Serious part)
I'm starting to think that inceldom causes people to develop fetishes. We're sadistically starved of sex and intimacy and over time we start to think of the details of it then become fixated on certain ones. But that's just my opinion.

That guy actually made me crave some fermenting bacteria. :feelstastyman:

I like it when girls have no breath

Were all the scat guys incels too?

Lmao trollpost but mens thirst know no bounds , after all they pay for cookies baked with a hot camgirls shit. Fuck this life.

I actually like that taste/smell a lot as well.
I wouldn't even call it bad tbh,it is just girly and hers. Like every creature has a distinct smell and taste in all parts of it.

Tfw no gf to kiss in the morning and feel her breath on me.

If I were an attractive guy I believe I would never have had sex with a mare but I think the attraction to them was innate. Necessity made me give in to a mare in heat and I won't look back.

I like it when girls have no breath

Kim-Jong-un.gif

Bad breath on girls is intoxicating. I had nausea for the whole night after experiencing one. You are breathing a processed form of the tobacoo she has smoked and if you are not a smoker it's toxic af.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back