Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I like insects

Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★
They are cool to look at & contribute a lot to the eco-system. They are hated since they look ugly so they are by default Incel allies.
My favorites are spiders, moths, dragonflies, bees, ants & beetles.

total cockroach death
total fly death

I'm fine with them, except for Spiders, Mosquitos, and Cockroaches

they are braindead, that's why I hate them

Total mosquito death (other insects are okay though)

Praying mantis is one of my favorite too. I also love black soldier flies. Millipedes are also really cool

I used to collect insects when I was a kid but I always avoided and hated cockroaches

Praying mantis is one of my favorite too. I also love black soldier flies. Millipedes are also really cool
raw

A shame there's none in my country:cryfeels:

Ever since childhood they were always the most interesting group of animals to me (of course I was getting mocked for it despite never flaunting that interest :feelsugh:) because of how alien and almost biomechanical they tend to look.
It always lighten my mood when I spot some insect that's rare or that I haven't seen before, or when I witness some behaviour that I haven't seen irl yet - recently spider that was has been camping on my balcony for several months has made two egg cocoons, I wonder if they'll hatch.

On the other hand I absolutely hate having insects crawling on me and many of them creep me out.

Kill all spiders
TSD (Total spider death)

I only like spiders and maybe some bugs...i hate pretty much the rest...