Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I like hugging my pillow

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Supreme Leader of Inceldia
★★★★★
I pretend it's my oneitis, I whisper all the things I'd say to her irl, and rub its back and give it a kiss on the head before falling asleep.

What no pussy does to a motherfucker

Just go to graveyard with shovel and get fresh corpse

I also did that with my pillow pretending it was my oneitis

Ever put it between your legs and rub your cock through your PJ's?

Same I already pretended too in the past it was my oneitis (when i still had one cuz I'm now too blackpilled to have one)

Ever put it between your legs and rub your cock through your PJ's?
buy a frozen chicken and warm it up, but dont too much since it gets stinky stinky mang :feelsohgod:
Stinky CHIGG CHIGG No good.
put Warm Water in CHIGG CHIGG
now comfy coomy coomy :feelsohh:

Also u doesnt use eggwhite if you make some good tendie tendie because coom is sticky for makin fresh tendie tendie CHIGG CHIGG

get rid off that having oneitis is cucked af, also a sign that you are very young
I did it when I was 14 years old. I haven't done it for 3 years anymore, probably my oneitis from back then is now fucking chad

beyond ovER for you

Yep, I am 33 and i do this to for half a year all because of oneitis that us unreachable.:feelscry::cryfeels:

very relatable especially during winter

Kinda relatable ngl. :cryfeels:
I pretend it's alive and talk to it in my head sometimes, cuddle with it, all that stuff.

Well at least I'm not the only one

I do the same :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: