Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I like having nightmares

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Because when you wake up it actually feels good to know that you’re not gonna be brutally killed by some fucking monster

Tbh most of my nightmares are just a creepier version of my everyday life. Loneliness, troubles at work and shit.

Last edited:
is your mom hot

I don't dream at all, with nightmares or not.

Felt like posting overrated early 2010s metal tbh

but by a disgusting thing called life :feelstrash:

I used to be scared of nightmares when I was a little kid, but now I think they're cool and enjoy the thrill of them. It's like getting to participate inside of a horror movie instead of just watching it. Nightmares still scare me a bit whenever they happen if I'm not aware of the fact that I'm dreaming, but whenever I wake up, I'll usually think "Cool!" afterwards.

My life is boring and uneventful/pitiful, so I like to live vicariously through my imagination.

I haven't had one of those nightmares since I was like 5. Tbh I'm not sure if I even had one then, it's sad. All my nightmares are just boring shit like getting arrested for drug possession. Feels good to wake up from them I guess, until I realise an actual nightmare is about to begin (going to work) and then I just groan and wonder why I'm still alive.

When I wake up the real nightmare begins