Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I like fat girls but not confident fat girls

CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-
I hate when a girl is fat but she acts like she's on the same level as skinny girls and thinks she deserves a Chad.

If a girl is fat, she's supposed to be insecure, extra feminine, and extra submissive.

Being fat isn't that bad, but when she's fat and confident, that's when she becomes a 0/10.

Us incel niggas can't even resort to fat girls anymore, they all think they deserve Chad these days and would rather be his cumrag fuckpig than to date a man on their level. Clown world.

I don't like landwhales period. :forcedsmile:

Us incel niggas can't even resort to fat girls anymore,
well yeah we are incels. we aren't getting with girls of any weight.
fat girls usually date fat normies, just like overly skinny girls go out with skinny normies instead of incels

I don't like landwhales period. :forcedsmile:
I just want to use them for sex tbh. I would never date them seriously. The idea of dating them or being romantic with them makes me want to vomit.

well yeah we are incels. we aren't getting with girls of any weight.
fat girls usually date fat normies, just like overly skinny girls go out with skinny normies instead of incels
True but when fat girls date fat normies those normies are still at least 6 feet tall. Still way out of their league.

@Sadistic You would have sex with them though don't lie

this fucking thread :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

I hate when a girl is fat but she acts like she's on the same level as skinny girls and thinks she deserves a Chad.

If a girl is fat, she's supposed to be insecure, extra feminine, and extra submissive.

Being fat isn't that bad, but when she's fat and confident, that's when she becomes a 0/10.

Us incel niggas can't even resort to fat girls anymore, they all think they deserve Chad these days and would rather be his cumrag fuckpig than to date a man on their level. Clown world.
All facts.

In my experience fat and super ugly women are stuck up as a shell against the reality that their fat and ugly. They can never admit those things because then it would be admitting their not as feminine as stacy. Women's sexual desire is everything to them. Without it they go insane

In my experience fat and super ugly women are stuck up as a shell against the reality that their fat and ugly. They can never admit those things because then it would be admitting their not as feminine as stacy. Women's sexual desire is everything to them. Without it they go insane
True.

They shit on us to feel equal to the Stacie's, which is why I respect them less than others.

I get what your saying brocel but good luck finding a foid like that in 2023 :feelskek: every landwhale are a 10 and deserve a chad nowdays (apparently)

I agree. Hate fat girls with the same confidence as a skinny attractive girl.

If you like fat girls you shouldn't be here.

I'm not remotely attracted to them. I wish I were.

this is what a "confident" chunky girl looks like:
Keep split dye from bleeding into each other? : r/HairDye

her mind ruined by Jewish empowering when she could be having my seed
She looks like she just has huge tits. Presumably angle frauding.

You have hit on the problem, BUT NOT THE SCALE OF THE PROBLEM, WHAT IF EVERY FAT GIRL ACTS ON THE SAME LEVEL AS SKINNY GIRLS AND IS CHASING CHAD ONLY.

THAT IS THE PROBLEM, EVERY FAT GIRL HAS DEMANDS RIGHT NEXT TO THE TOP TIER WOMEN.
Also this has now extended to ugly women WHETHER FAT OR NOT, ALMOST EVERY WOMEN OVER A 2/10 NOW HAS DEMANDS THAT ARE SO CLOSE TO STACEYS THAT IS INDISTINGUISHABLE.

unironically this is my type of woman thick BUT PLAIN FACE, i think this girl is just a 4-5/10 facially as she has make up on and still looks average, and we all know what make up can do to SMV, take the make up off and lets see whats she looks like, meant to be of a lower tier, BUT STILL HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ME AND ACTS LIKE I DONT EXIST.

Touching on this acting like you dont exist, DONT PEOPLE FEEL LIKE THIS IS A WORSE FATE THAN BEING INTERACTED WITH, YOUR BELOW INTERACTION, THIS HAS TO BE THE LOWEST LEVEL, THATS EVEN LOWER THAN SHITTING ON SOMEONE.

Last edited:

She doesn't look that fat but the problem is girls like her are as Chad only as skinny super model girls. Women think just having a vagina qualifies them for a Chad. She would never look the way of a man that has the same SMV as her. She will just get fucked by multiple chads throughout her life until she's an 80 year old single mom/cat lady.

Bro just made made an entire thread about how you lust over fat women :feelskek: shitskins just stay losing
How is that losing though fat girls (not grossly obese) look better than the anorexic skeletons white boys worship