Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I like creepy girls

iHateLife

iHateLife

Mahou Shoujo
-
Their single minded devotion towards their male object of affection makes me like them. I need non violent Yandere, wat do?

There's nothing you can do. Any creepy girl that exists is creeping after chad.

What does violent yandre do? Thougjt yanderes were just obsessive

What does violent yandre do? Thougjt yanderes were just obsessive
Threaten to harm you for not giving enough attention/paranoia or harm friends due to jealousy

rope because it will never happen for you bro

Over for yanderecels

But they don't want you

Anime is for cucks

Stop that, I will be president of company that produces superior genetically engineered lolis one day
ok now this is the most based moment ever. make all our dreams a reality please.

ok now this is the most based moment ever. make all our dreams a reality please.
I'll try, I'm serious about this but I don't know where to start. Don't you think it is a great business venture? Don't you think it will advance the development of artificial wombs? This is something I think that is truly good for all men.
Anime is for cucks
Tell me some better copes
But they don't want you
I don't like them either then

I think you're watching too much animes

I wish females were obsessed with Galleo.

I'll try, I'm serious about this but I don't know where to start. Don't you think it is a great business venture? Don't you think it will advance the development of artificial wombs? This is something I think that is truly good for all men.
i think you better branch out from lolis or the virtue signaling simps will shut you down
also mirin your join date bro

I didn't say that you should stop watching them, but it can be dangerous because anime is too perfect and we can't compare anime to with our lives.
it's total suifuel.

i think you better branch out from lolis or the virtue signaling simps will shut you down
also mirin your join date bro
Yes, yes, I'm not going to say outright let's lolimaxx to some techie wagie bluepillers but I'm going to subtly say I'm looking for "true beauty" if you know what I mean. lolol and our join dates are a cool coincidence.

just get a good personality, all the women will be chasing you :feelsLSD:
I have maxxed out all my personality traits in Persona 5 recently, what do I get?
I didn't say that you should stop watching them, but it can be dangerous because anime is too perfect and we can't compare anime to with our lives.
it's total suifuel.
It's the only time I can feel joy and a good model on how friendships should be formed

I have maxxed out all my personality traits in Persona 5 recently, what do I get?

It's the only time I can feel joy and a good model on how friendships should be formed
I'm trying to avoid watching romantic animes because I feel 12321412412x more depressed after watching them.

In Persona 5 the best way to raise your charm is by taking trips to the bathouse, lol.
You wanna charm women? Just sit in the sauna at your local bathhouse br0

You wanna charm women? Just sit in the sauna at your local bathhouse br0
Just take a shower theory works if you live in the Persona 5 world
I wish females were obsessed with Galleo.
The feeling of adoration is a good one, do not worry, my ideal cultured lolis will have this trait aplenty

Last edited:
In Persona 5 the best way to raise your charm is by taking trips to the bathouse, lol.

I feel sorry for you, it is the opposite way for me.
how? it's total suifuel knowing that you'll never have that kind of relationship/experience.
i like kind girls, they care about the people who suffer.
but the kind girls don't like you

how? it's total suifuel knowing that you'll never have that kind of relationship/experience.
My self insertion skills are very strong, watching Anime is like fapping, sometime it fulfills the urges and sometimes it doesn't. Plus, I know women are never that good so you cope through Anime. Try this

Their single minded devotion towards their male object of affection makes me like them. I need non violent Yandere, wat do?
It is a reflection of your own personality.

My self insertion skills are very strong, watching Anime is like fapping, sometime it fulfills the urges and sometimes it doesn't. Plus, I know women are never that good so you cope through Anime. Try this

Good

Another Foid worship Thread.

Me too, OP
Me too :cryfeels: :cryfeels: