Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I liftmogged them but they reminded me of what i could never have.

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★
Some days at the gym are great victories for my mental health my delusionmaxxing allows me to put my failures behind me, even if it's just for a couple of hours. But today was not one of those days, this couple at the gym they just reminded me of what I could never have. I outlifted them both, Twig boy was lifting as much over his head as his own girlfriend quite the weak guy, I of course was able to outlift both of them, but it doesn't matter he won the genetic lottery, he's atleast 6 feet his face is not ugly like mine is. From the way he is so easily able to socialize i assume he has no social defects unlike me. He gets to be loved and i don't.

Vegeta under the rain

I have no one, I go to the gym alone every other day and i have delude myself into thinking i'm superior to everbody else just so i am not reminded by how much of a failure I am, I wish i had a girl to motivate me to push me past my limits. Someone who could be there for me for the rest of my life, someone i trust to share my deepest emotion feelings with, someone who would understand those feelings. I love my parents, and they love me back but one day they will be gone and i will be all alone. I have no friends, I haven't had any since elementary school and were they really my friends? or just mutual acquaintances? Normies suggest that getting a girlfriend wouldn't solve all of our problems, but they are wrong because all of my problems are caused by this accursed lonely existence.

8462089 crying