Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I lifted a female today

So she didn't run away or call for help?
I smell ....

:chad:

No, she was a bit shocked. Also my bus arrived 1 minute after that.
You should make a jewtube video. "WATCH ME PICK UP CHICKS" 1million views tbhtbhngl. Easy pesos.

You should make a jewtube video. "WATCH ME PICK UP CHICKS" 1million views tbhtbhngl. Easy pesos.

I am actually thinking about it. I need a set up for this.
Next prank would be: ''Watch me slay some females (literally)''. Best prank idea ever.

how come youre not arrested

I've dreamt at least 1000 times of carrying my tiny therapist in the shower and fucking her while holding her in my arms.
I thought you said your therapist was a fat bitch

I thought you said your therapist was a fat bitch
She is, but she's 5'1. Her ass is fucking enormous and she wears an adult diaper because she has some stomach problems, probably due to being fat and swallowing too many gallons of cum.

I don't care, she can shit on my dick.

:chad: If you didn't get arrested for it.

She is, but she's 5'1. Her ass is fucking enormous and she wears an adult diaper because she has some stomach problems, probably due to being fat and swallowing too many gallons of cum.

A therapist with an adult diaper?

You are a Chad. She would have screamed if incel.

As mentioned earlier I wanted to lift some female. Today was the day. After I wasted myself at the gym and I was done with my workout, I went to the bus station nearby. There was a single female. I thought to myself, I should go and just lift her. First I hesitated a bit, but then I realised, it is something normal, I should just lift her regardless of her reaction.
Then I went for it. I decided myself to hold her like a typical bride. She was a bit shocked and said: ''What are you doing?''. I replied with, that I just want to lift her. It was so easy to lift her.
the anger I feel from reading this post fuels me to want to work out. I am galvanized by the acid of envy.

Low inhib as fuck

I have an idea. There is this female trainer at my gym. Perhaps I should lift her? Imagine, she walks down the corridor, she just managed to give some instruction to some freshman and then I will be there, walk behind her and then I will go for the lift.
Since this is the gym I usually hit, she will always be reminded that I lifted her when she sees me.
the anger I feel from reading this post fuels me to want to work out. I am galvanized by the acid of envy.

Good. You will hit the gym even harder. This is what I usually do, do deadlifts until my hands bleed. You will be even full of power afterwards and then you can go to lift some female.

Last edited: