Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I lied (my confession to everyone on this forum)

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Proud believer in Ochako Urarakaism
★★★★★
90% - 4 day ban Sharing of romantic experiences
I had a long distance relationship in my sophomore year in high school that lasted 3 years and I initiated the breakup, I am on this forum because I know long distance relationships arent real relationships and yes this is a huge risk of a 100% ban because I might be considered a "fakecel" for admitting this.

Possibly goodbye.(?)

U are still a virgin

Long distance relationship as in discord e-girl, or as in "we're mostly apart but we drive to fuck"?

lol come on man we don't give a shit about long distance or at least I don't you literally entertained her while she was doing god knows what in her corner of the world no offense.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS FORUM, FAKECEL NIGGER!!!!
6m8ktl.jpg
Make me

I had a long distance relationship in my sophomore year in high school that lasted 3 years and I initiated the breakup, I am on this forum because I know long distance relationships arent real relationships and yes this is a huge risk of a 100% ban because I might be considered a "fakecel" for admitting this.

Possibly goodbye.(?)
Why did you initiate the breakup?

How far apart were you guys? Also she was fucking chads during this, "long distance relationship".

Possibly goodbye.(?)
-
Yeah if you never met her in person, no danger of being a fakecel
-

Possibly goodbye.(?)

Was she from the same country or from the Philippines?

Joined Sep 15, 2023

You might not get banned but nobody here will see you as a real incel anymore so your persona here is kinda done tbh noone cares what you have to say because a foid found you attractive

To be fair, a 4/10 that had a girlfriend when he was 12 and was an incel for the rest of his life isn't allowed on this forum, even if he's 52 years old and hasn't kissed a toilet in 40 years because he's "a Normie with a dry spell".

Did you get to kiss or do anything? Did you do video calls and stuff? I think you need to speak about it more, something like this could basically be the equivalent of a chatbot or pretty much having a relationship.

Nothing's gonna change.
All worthless words.
Your confession meant nothing because you are of no value just like everyone.

Nothing's gonna change.
All worthless words.
Your confession meant nothing because you are of no value just like everyone.

The only way a person can have value in this life is by being born with a vagina... Unfortunately, that's how the world views all people. Just see the Feminist media seethe when the first born of any royalty is male, the hate the idea of any man having any power anywhere. All relationships exist to serve toilets.

Experienced a version of teen love.

Just gonna put you on ignore, I know the mods won't ban you. They wouldn't ban someone that admitted to fucking 6 girls in high school or currently has a girlfriend, for example, so why ban you...

Joke of a site, bla bla bla, thing I said a billion times already.

Congratz mango promoted to mod :feelsYall:

I can’t even talk to women in discord, Mogs me

Was probably a nigerian scambaiting pig butcher trans ai you were talking to
Oh how the future is bright

If it's only online and you never saw her irl imo it doesn't count.

She most certainly had a real bf with her and was talking to you for the lolz.

Experienced a version of teen love.

Just gonna put you on ignore, I know the mods won't ban you. They wouldn't ban someone that admitted to fucking 6 girls in high school or currently has a girlfriend, for example, so why ban you...

Joke of a site, bla bla bla, thing I said a billion times already.
Since he didn’t fuck her he still qualifies as an incel.

However since we do have a long standing rule here against users sharing romantic experiences I’ll give him a four day ban. :feelsclown:

If it's only online and you never saw her irl imo it doesn't count.

She most certainly had a real bf with her and was talking to you for the lolz.
Yeah, it wasn't a serious relationship. Girls that are not in serious relationships tend to cheat with other guys behind her bfs back

4 day ban for being chadcel

you probably showed her your face and she still at least pretended to be with you. so hit the road normie or i will kill you with my hellcat.

This Turkey should have got 100 % ban

I think you need to tell us more information to see if you're a fakecel or not