Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I lie to people when they ask if I'm "okay"

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
You don't actually care so id just be wasting my time telling people that and it makes you look pussy as a man so I only do it on anonymous basket weaving forums.

Its fucking annoying when people do that shit. One time my teacher asked me if im ok in front of the whole class

Its fucking annoying when people do that shit. One time my teacher asked me if im ok in front of the whole class
Teachers are normies and they love signalling out the weird kid in class. They are also perpetual children stuck in the mindset of school and they probably peaked there.

Just reply NO, And if they ask why, Tell them, Because im stuck in a classroom instead of being outside enjoying myself.

I always lie about my real feelings. I rather keep them inside so they slowly eat me up.

Im 100% going to get laughed at if I say that
Who gives a fuck what normies think, I threw a chair at one last time they bullied me and broke their computer

there is no point in sharing your feelings with others anyways
Men are supposed to just bottle it up until they die of depression or suicide, Its the sad reality of men.

(Society is the biggest killer of men next to war)

When people ask me that I usually say Im doing terrible and when they ask why I reply that it is none of their business and that they should leave me alone

When people ask me that I usually say Im doing terrible and when they ask why I reply that it is none of their business and that they should leave me alone
They don't care at all it's a stupid question

People who ask "how are you" Or "are you ok" are often not well/unhealthy people from what i've noticed. I understand that they want to be caring or w/e but i feel like they're projecting their own illness with that question in a way.

I always lie about my real feelings. I rather keep them inside so they slowly eat me up.
Everyone wants you to lie about your true feelings. Nobody gives a shit about how you honestly feel, because everyone has got their own problems and everybody is selfish. When people ask that question they want to virtue signal that they care and to check off the list that they've engaged with you with that small talk bullshit.

This is why I hate normalniggers. Nobody is fucking honest with you. Lies on top of lies. It's all one big bullshit facade.

The people who care when they ask that question are people who are emotionally invested in your well-being, like your parent or close friend.

Everyone wants you to lie about your true feelings. Nobody gives a shit about how you honestly feel, because everyone has got their own problems and everybody is selfish. When people ask that question they want to virtue signal that they care and to check off the list that they've engaged with you with that small talk bullshit.

This is why I hate normalniggers. Nobody is fucking honest with you. Lies on top of lies. It's all one big bullshit facade.

The people who care when they ask that question are people who are emotionally invested in your well-being, like your parent or close friend.
brutal but the truth

Men are supposed to just bottle it up until they die of depression or suicide, Its the sad reality of men.

(Society is the biggest killer of men next to war)

maybe I'd be ok if normies shut up and got their ugly mugs out of my sight