Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I let the normie mask slip accidently

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

Cursed
★★★★★
I was walking about with one of my friends when we walked into some neighborhood and for some reason the only people I could see outside were black guys and there were tons of them and usually this place would be mainly filled with white people so I found it pretty strange and genuinely felt kind of uncomfortable. This ended up being brought up later and I forgot to put on the normie NPC mask and said I was genuinely uncomfortable with how many black guys there were about and now my friends think I'm racist kek.

For context only 1% of people in my country are black so you can see why I would think that there was something strange going on. I genuinely don't think what I said was that bad but the NPC normie hivemind still sperged out at me. I still love my blackcel homies though :feelsYall:

I was walking about with one of my friends when we walked into some neighborhood and for some reason the only people I could see outside were black guys and there were tons of them and usually this place would be mainly filled with white people so I found it pretty strange and genuinely felt kind of uncomfortable. This ended up being brought up later and I forgot to put on the normie NPC mask and said I was genuinely uncomfortable with how many black guys there were about and now my friends think I'm racist kek.

For context only 1% of people in my country are black so you can see why I would think that there was something strange going on. I genuinely don't think what I said was that bad but the NPC normie hivemind still sperged out at me. I still love my blackcel homies though :feelsYall:
What CUNTry?

Mogs me for having friends. I literally have noone in real life. I only have "friends" here and the only way I can get friends irl is to kidnap people and force them to answer my interview style questions (in GTA 5)

Mogs me for having friends. I literally have noone in real life. I only have "friends" here and the only way I can get friends irl is to kidnap people and force them to answer my interview style questions (in GTA 5)
I'm sorry for being friend haver normie kek but this is the only place I could think to share this

id have the same reaction too if i were in your shoes. Not many blacks either in my town so if there were suddenly a bunch of them around id get a little surprised too. Although i have heard stories where some of them have broken into local aged cared homes of all places to steal shit so...

id have the same reaction too if i were in your shoes. Not many blacks either in my town so if there were suddenly a bunch of them around id get a little surprised too. Although i have heard stories where some of them have broken into local aged cared homes of all places to steal shit so...
That's why I think them NPC raging at me made no sense. Personally I think they're just virtue signaling and trying to take the moral high ground because there's no way you wouldn't be at least a little confused. Even another guy we knew that we were walking with said "What's going on here?" when he saw all of them.

I let my normie mask slip in school a few years ago when the teacher said where is there so many men in positions of power & I responded by saying "Men are just smarter than women"

Christian Bale GIF by PeacockTV

I let my normie mask slip in school a few years ago when the teacher said where is there so many men in positions of power & I responded by saying "Men are just smarter than women"

Jfl based as fuck

That's why I think them NPC raging at me made no sense. Personally I think they're just virtue signaling and trying to take the moral high ground because there's no way you wouldn't be at least a little confused. Even another guy we knew that we were walking with said "What's going on here?" when he saw all of them.
yeah your friends were most likely thinking the exact same thing you were or at least something similar, but unlike you they didnt have the guts to say what they really thought out loud

Based. Good job my friend

:feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:

Everytime I argue with a feminist I just say this:
Einstein was a Jew in Nazi Germany during the holocaust, he still managed to do something. What’s stopping you? Do you really think you’re more oppressed than a Jew in Nazi Germany?

Usually shuts them up. None of them are smart enough to say that [redacted] never happened and [redacted] made it up.

Jfl based as fuck
The whole class looked at my shocked & so did the teacher :feelskek: I felt like a true Sigma that day. Those retards are why I decided to drop out of school last year without a leaving cert.

I mean, it's something out of the ordinary so yeah. Normal reaction imo. I feel the same about Pakistani migrants in my country. I am not a racist though, treat them with the same respect, bow to them after an interaction and all the other normal stuff.

I mean, it's something out of the ordinary so yeah. Normal reaction imo. I feel the same about Pakistani migrants in my country. I am not a racist though, treat them with the same respect, bow to them after an interaction and all the other normal stuff.
Same here. If I was actually interacting with any of them as long as they were nice to me I would treat them with respect. It's just natural to be uncomfortable because it's something you wouldn't normally see

I was walking about with one of my friends when we walked into some neighborhood and for some reason the only people I could see outside were black guys and there were tons of them and usually this place would be mainly filled with white people so I found it pretty strange and genuinely felt kind of uncomfortable.
As you should

Crime-stats & QoL aside, human beings naturally prefer to be around those who resemble them racially: There's nothing "lookist" about it as some would say, just basic human instincts & reality.
This ended up being brought up later and I forgot to put on the normie NPC mask and said I was genuinely uncomfortable with how many black guys there were about and now my friends think I'm racist kek.
Jfl, racism is another epithet flung around nowadays

Ask them to define it, I guarantee they can't.
For context only 1% of people in my country are black
Not for much longer, pains me to see what's happening to my homeland.
so you can see why I would think that there was something strange going on.
common-sense is a normies kryptonite
I genuinely don't think what I said was that bad but the NPC normie hivemind still sperged out at me.
Yeah jfl, I sometimes say stuff around my "friends"(most are really acquaintances)just to gauge them

Some interesting responses which I've noticed.
I still love my blackcel homies though :feelsYall:
Same here

I hate Niggers(95% of blacks) but I love(no homo) my blackcel brocels
I'm sorry for being friend haver normie kek but this is the only place I could think to share this
Having "friends" isn't a fakecel trait like some say

It does depend on the context: If someone says "oh yeah bro I have a huge friend circle & even some foid friends" yeah ofc, but having a few "friends" irl is nothing when you really think about it.

I have some "friends" irl

BASED
bowing is cucked tbh, handshakes mog

Also, even if they are decent in day to day interaction, it doesn't mean the collective impact of them is "good" per say

Immigration to the US is partly why we have a fucked economy here, which is why I'm angry about it.
Same here. If I was actually interacting with any of them as long as they were nice to me I would treat them with respect. It's just natural to be uncomfortable because it's something you wouldn't normally see
I've met some nice Blacks, but sadly the majority I've met have that thug attitude which I can't stand & is also very non-NTphobic when you really think about it.

They've usually been a lot more rude & confrontational with me, guess the saying is true.

What I've learned over the years, is that by treating anyone regardless of race with respect, you are essentially doing what they want & setting yourself up to be humiliated by them, used by them, or just overall walked over

I've especially noticed this when I've handled Black & Hispanic normies, since their cultures are much more low-inhib by default & value being a "hardass" of sorts- same goes for some types of Whites here such as rednecks.

Best thing to do, is just be very straightforward, but ofc don't be too upfront.

Kill the traitors that imported the niggers! - In cod

Immigration to the US is partly why we have a fucked economy here, which is why I'm angry about it.
Damn, that sucks

They've been a net positive since here. I mean they behave well, learn the local language and take menial jobs so yeah.

Based

Handshakes aren't a thing in my culture

We say thank you, and we bow
I see

But objectively speaking, handshakes mog imo.

Ideally, I like the Roman forearm handshake, just something about it seems based.

No offense, but bowing to me shows submission as opposed to showing the other person you are willing to co-operate with them(handshakes somewhat signify this, but originate from showing the other you were unarmed & come in peace)

Damn, that sucks

They've been a net positive since here. I mean they behave well, learn the local language and take menial jobs so yeah.
Opposite of most immigrants to the US sadly.

Same goes for Canada, a massive part of the reason for the housing crisis is due to the fact they let in so many people too fast.

Wages have also been lowered here, due to the fact that companies will employ them for much cheaper. They also contribute much less to the overall economic contributions to the economy, if that makes sense.

Our government here has also been lying about number of undocumented illegals here: Ever since 2006, they've claimed it's been the same number of around 11 million or so, despite the fact we've had tons of border crossings especially under Biden.

Opposite of most immigrants to the US sadly.

Same goes for Canada, a massive part of the reason for the housing crisis is due to the fact they let in so many people too fast.

Wages have also been lowered here, due to the fact that companies will employ them for much cheaper. They also contribute much less to the overall economic contributions to the economy, if that makes sense.

Our government here has also been lying about number of undocumented illegals here: Ever since 2006, they've claimed it's been the same number of around 11 million or so, despite the fact we've had tons of border crossings especially under Biden.
I see...

I am VERY suspicious of a large group of blacks here. With good reason. Always get ready to pepper spray them or bolt away fast. Around blacks never relax

You should have said there were alot of niggers today and explain him the great replacement theory

:feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:

Everytime I argue with a feminist I just say this:
Einstein was a Jew in Nazi Germany during the holocaust, he still managed to do something. What’s stopping you? Do you really think you’re more oppressed than a Jew in Nazi Germany?

Usually shuts them up. None of them are smart enough to say that [redacted] never happened and [redacted] made it up.
That only works if they dont know that Einstein fled to the US during WW2

>incels.is
>normie friends

I don’t even have a normie mask. I say nigger all the time and tell people I hate women. I know that it’s completely over for me so there is no point wasting much my energy trying to blend in. I still keep some of my views hidden though.