Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I let out everything to my mother a couple days ago and basically got told to suck it up

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
I let out everything. My dissatisfaction with my looks, my recessed facial structure, how looks are life, etc. Broke down in tears.:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Basically got told to stop telling her about my insecurities. She comes to me all the time complaining about dumb anxiety shit but the second I come clean about feeling fucking ugly i’m told to just suck it up. Holy shit women are so unreliable.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

How to cope when you have nobody to vent your problems to not even your own mother. No fucking wonder so many men kill themselves. Men have zero support nets unlike foids. Seriously fuck women.

Women are only emotionally supportive for Chad. They will completely shun and ignore any other men that show emotion

you have your holy mother in heaven to talk to,but here on earth i wouldn't trust any women with anything involving inceldom.

Parents are literally #1 source of the bluepill

As always this is usually what happens and why we as men suffer

Yeah ironically, however my dad gave me reality aka the black pill from a young age so this is somewhat false

My mother was the same.. she basically told me not to show emotions. :dafuckfeels:

Has made me feel stranded emotionally and socially from everyone. Then again the abuse I have also suffered has no doubt had a hand in that too.

My mother was the same.. she basically told me not to show emotions. :dafuckfeels:

Has made me feel stranded emotionally and socially from everyone. Then again the abuse I have also suffered has no doubt had a hand in that too.
“Women totally want men to show their emotions :soy::soy::soy:

“Toxic femininity doesn’t exist:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

It’s all in our heads:feels:

It’s all in our heads:feels:
Depends how you think about situation! If people hate you that means you interpret it incorrectly! They love you by saying "you're worthless" you just don't get jokes! You don't deserve anything! :soy:

I let out everything. My dissatisfaction with my looks, my recessed facial structure, how looks are life, etc. Broke down in tears.:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Basically got told to stop telling her about my insecurities. She comes to me all the time complaining about dumb anxiety shit but the second I come clean about feeling fucking ugly i’m told to just suck it up. Holy shit women are so unreliable.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

How to cope when you have nobody to vent your problems to not even your own mother. No fucking wonder so many men kill themselves. Men have zero support nets unlike foids. Seriously fuck women.
Parents are almost always brutal towards incel children because they would rather have a false idea of who you are, you should never share that your an incel but it's really hard sometimes.

Mothers cannot help with inceldom.

Brutal man. My mom is more supportive of me but my dad isn't, hes just like your mom

Ive done the same thing OP.
She already knew everything.
How is she going to realistically help your situation? Im not talking about comforting you, im talking help. Theres no way.
The only question is when is this all going to end. just so sad and tired

Same happened with me. Parents just dont understand

(dad told me to just go out there and date a girl already. My mom told me why do i care what girls think and should be happy by myself)

did she feed you to bullies in school and abusive people in your home, fail to give you life skills, guide you to make mistakes, mentally ,financially, career wise and socially ruin you and give you no guidance to start a good life. Then tell you to love yourself too? :feelswhat:

thankg god im larping and non of this is true or real :feelsclown:

Women don't know how to be emotional support. They have emotional maturity of a 3yo even in old age. Parents never acknowledge kids problems, always brush it of. Because they don't want to admit they failed and raised a damaged person. It's all about them.

Brutal suck pill

:cryfeels:

My mother doesn't understand where I'm coming from. She doesn't understand how much I'm suffering. The only thing she can say is "huh... it will get better, promise" No the fuck it won't

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back