Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I let my gf screw other guys"

The life of a non-chad man is miserable

That's like being at a birthday party with the host having your favorite cake, expect when it was originally a birthday party between you and the host, suddenly everyone else joined and is getting the cake expect you because the host doesn't like you. Ropemaxxing.

Geez, what a desperate cuck.

feeling like an incel (in that I was involuntarily celibate, and not that I hated women)

Typical redditor who shames incels JFL

Last edited:
Unhealthycopergg

The sheer amount of virtue signaling those people are doing to avoid being called a cuck. "It's for the best for both of us" "We are living a healthy sexual life" "She can choose for herself" Jesus Christ. Who wanna bet that only sex he's getting in this "polyamorous" relationship is the privilege of tickling chads balls while he pumps his "gf". Well at least he is a cuck knowingly, otherwise the same would occur with him being unnaware. You either let chad pump her or he does it without your consent. And if she was to be caught the retard OP who posted this on plebbit would be blamed, that is HIM, who failed to satisfy her, she is a grown woman and can choose her own sexual partners. You just cannot win

The life of a non-chad man is miserable
His problem is he found an (in his own words) attractive woman. Normie men are better of finding average looking foids (who will betabuxx them but won't go as far as cucking), or even an ugly foid (who will cherish them). If I were a 5/10 5ft10 normie I'd bite the bullet and get myself a 2.5/10 tall foid and have tall chad sons with her. I'd learn to see past her looks and she'd cherish me cause I'd be way above her looks level.

5ft10 5/10 man with a 7/10+ woman = cuck
5ft10 5/10 man with a 5/10 woman = betabuxxer
5ft10 5/10 man with a 2/10 woman = genuinely appreciated