Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I let a stay cat live with me. Cozy but I think she was mean to other car

• Thread starter fortniteroleplayer
  • Start date
fortniteroleplayer

fortniteroleplayer

Banned
-
I give foods to cats. Girl cute cat comes to me cuz i her once and was nice. Rubs head on me and my hand. Smaller white cat stands near and she runs to it and it runs away.

Bully.

But she’s is afraid of other cats her size or bigger I would often try to protect her from them, and let her sit and sleep on my sofa all’s day. I Pet her head lot she’s love it

One day she is on porch going’s to come inside from side door and i see a white cat again behind her.

Behind it’s ear the skin isn’t like torn off and hanging. I felt so bad I thought of killing my cat for what I though she did. Idc.

I went to neighbors house where the little white cat lives to feed it same day and no marks ... maybe was other cat.

Last edited:
I feel bad even making a post about her behind her back :( I have lot empt

The white cat has a home but the female cat is a stray? And aw probably best not to kill her for any reason >.<

That's a shame she might be prone to attacking other cats though. I wonder if there is some way to change a cat's behaviour!

Careful with strays because of things like fleas, parasites and other infections.

brutal catpill, mang

The white cat has a home but the female cat is a stray? And aw probably best not to kill her for any reason >.<

That's a shame she might be prone to attacking other cats though. I wonder if there is some way to change a cat's behaviour!

Careful with strays because of things like fleas, parasites and other infections.
Her poop has no parasites, I cleaned her poop twice. I can just dry fast and cure any disease I get. Thanks btw. Yeah my parents say if I keep her gotta take her to vet

She gets very scaredy-cat of other cats sometimes they walk to her and I defend her and scare them off a couple times. But she seems mean to that’s little cat sometime.... idk why

The cats in Greece’s mostly live outside. WHite cat I think just lives outside the house

Her poop has no parasites, I cleaned her poop twice. I can just dry fast and cure any disease I get. Thanks btw. Yeah my parents say if I keep her gotta take her to vet

Not even water?? I don't think you can survive long like that >.<