Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I let a homlees person starve

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★★
Basicly I got out from jimmy jons with one of those giant fucking sandwiches and as I was about to exit, I saw a homless person out there looking like he had his cheeks clapped by the grim reaper. I treid to shout to give him half of my sandwich since it was fucking huge but because of a defect on my SUV, I was only able to open the back right side of the window, he had no idea I was trying to give him half my sandwich. To make thing worse, in Virginia, it was fucking cold and fucking rainy. Poor old man is gonna get his blood turn to fucking ice.

looking like he had his cheeks clapped by the grim reaper
that's a crackhead trait

Basicly I got out from jimmy jons with one of those giant fucking sandwiches and as I was about to exit, I saw a homless person out there looking like he had his cheeks clapped by the grim reaper. I treid to shout to give him half of my sandwich since it was fucking huge but because of a defect on my SUV, I was only able to open the back right side of the window, he had no idea I was trying to give him half my sandwich. To make thing worse, in Virginia, it was fucking cold and fucking rainy. Poor old man is gonna get his blood turn to fucking ice.

I used to feed a homeless man when I was traveling to my sister last time, it feel nice to be able to help a person in need whenever I can.

At least you tried

At least you tried
Part of me want to get one of those top ramen packages to give, itll last him allt longer and is a tenth of the price of that fucking sandwich.

I wonder how much more money white homeless people make in comparison to homeless niggers

I wonder how much more money white homeless people make in comparison to homeless niggers
I more so think its the locations were homless people are more likely to be donated to then race.

Ok GrAYcel

I used to feed a homeless man when I was traveling to my sister last time, it feel nice to be able to help a person in need whenever I can.