Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I LEGITIMATELY SCARED A ROSTIE DURING AN APPROACH - SHE SHIT HER PANTS

U

uninstall

Banned
-
The story

1. It was my second approach for the day.

2. It happened at the entrance of a mall.

3. I saw 6-7 roastie (7 is very generous) but looksmaxxed to the max - heels and shit so in her mind she was probably a 10.

4. With heels she was taller than me. CHEATING CUNTS.

5. I said to myself THIS IS IT.

6. said "Hello. How are you?" She didn't heard me and I repeated.

I was more nervous that usual because she was very looksmaxxed and very fuckable. I think this is the most nasty cunt I have approached.

Therefore, I HAD SOME FEAR IN ME - more than usual.

And I think I showed and sort of transmitted some of it to her.

She said something with a low voice while turning around in panic.

Of course, SHE didn't expect to get approached by me.

7. SHE GOT MEGA CONFUSED AND ENTERED A DRUG STORE OUT OF PANIC.

She thought I was after her, but I just wanted to enter the mall and had to walk after her after the approach.

------------------------------

For a second I thought that her boyfriend may be somewhere close and quickly entered the mall and got lost.

There is no doubt that this bitch may have unleashed her boyfriend/white knight/brother...etc on me.

She probably went home and texted all of her roastie friends about the ASPIE CREEPY CREEPY CREEPY CREEP

who approached her

I will have to skip this mall for a long time but it's my favorite for approach game :(

------------

BTW I HAVE PREPARED SOMETHING EPIC FOR TOMORROW's approach session

It will be fucking brutally hard but will see...

Last edited:
Just put yourself out there bro.

good luck for tomorrow brother

Dude, next time dont just go up and approach them stand around for a bit and act like your waiting for something, then talk. Or sit beside one on a bench and text for a while then just randomly ask her how day is going

said "Hello. How are you?" She didn't heard me and I repeated.
it was fucking over right there

actually it was already over before you even opened your mouth. cold approaching strangers in public like that is the worst thing you can do, even 10/10 gigachads get just 2% success rate or something like that.

Dude, next time dont just go up and approach them stand around for a bit and act like your waiting for something, then talk. Or sit beside one on a bench and text for a while then just randomly ask her how day is going

Yes. I know what you mean. I have actually done it.

But one major problem with that method is that they are often waiting for their boyfriend.

it was fucking over right there

actually it was already over before you even opened your mouth. cold approaching strangers in public like that is the worst thing you can do, even 10/10 gigachads get just 2% success rate or something like that.

2% will be pretty good actually

No matter how you approach the success rate will be pretty low

But u are right - some diversity is in order

Next time, security guards are gonna to black you boyo.

Next time, security guards are gonna to black you boyo.

Possible

In some malls the security guys are nasty as fuck and just look for someone to beat up

FOIDS IWLL NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH WE RISK WE TAKE TO GET CLOSE TO THERI VAGINAS

Yes they are annoying lillte fuckers with a complex.

This is literally a superpower lol. Just scaring away females by talking to them.

I don't need to talk to them. Just tower over them with my height.

lol. Don't approach moving targets, man. You need to find a better arena.

It’s timr that you became a hERo; take the gun and shoot the dog, Private.

I have lost motivation to approach after reading this. There is no hope, time to LDAR.

Its over for approachcels :lul::lul::lul::feelsrope:

The story

1. It was my second approach for the day.

2. It happened at the entrance of a mall.

3. I saw 6-7 roastie (7 is very generous) but looksmaxxed to the max - heels and shit so in her mind she was probably a 10.

4. With heels she was taller than me. CHEATING CUNTS.

5. I said to myself THIS IS IT.

6. said "Hello. How are you?" She didn't heard me and I repeated.

I was more nervous that usual because she was very looksmaxxed and very fuckable. I think this is the most nasty cunt I have approached.

Therefore, I HAD SOME FEAR IN ME - more than usual.

And I think I showed and sort of transmitted some of it to her.

She said something with a low voice while turning around in panic.

Of course, SHE didn't expect to get approached by me.

7. SHE GOT MEGA CONFUSED AND ENTERED A DRUG STORE OUT OF PANIC.

She thought I was after her, but I just wanted to enter the mall and had to walk after her after the approach.

------------------------------

For a second I thought that her boyfriend may be somewhere close and quickly entered the mall and got lost.

There is no doubt that this bitch may have unleashed her boyfriend/white knight/brother...etc on me.

She probably went home and texted all of her roastie friends about the ASPIE CREEPY CREEPY CREEPY CREEP

who approached her

I will have to skip this mall for a long time but it's my favorite for approach game :(

------------

BTW I HAVE PREPARED SOMETHING EPIC FOR TOMORROW's approach session

It will be fucking brutally hard but will see...
Why even try for something way out of your league . Women are naturally shallow creatures

lol. Don't approach moving targets, man. You need to find a better arena.

true dat

I am planning to "attack" an office building with tons of foids during their lunch break.

I scouted the place today, it's packed of foids but too many people...
Why even try for something way out of your league . Women are naturally shallow creatures

i didn't expect it to be a "win"

I just wanted to "practice"
I have lost motivation to approach after reading this. There is no hope, time to LDAR.

me too but not because of this approach rather due to incested time, energy and lack of results

i will keep going though

I have promised 1000 approaches and will try to get as close as possible to that number

it will be a long and painful ride - that much i know

Last edited:
true dat

I am planning to "attack" an office building with tons of foids during their lunch break.

I scouted the place today, it's packed of foids but too many people...

lol. No man, don't trespass on office buildings. You'll be arrested for harassment.

I bet you didn't have a shower. Shame on you.

you got lucky you didn't get arrested

One of these days you're gonna get maced.