Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I left Miami - one of the worst place for sub-5 manlets like me

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
Just kind of a vent I wanted to share. I left the city of whore influencers, cryptobros, sleazy club owners, and rich sons of corrupt piece of shit Latin American oligarchs. I moved to a semi-rural place in the western US due to a new job.

My personal observations so far:
  • I can fucking afford to live on my own because the rent is so fucking affordable
  • I haven't communicated much with locals yet, but people seem based and no one really gives a shit what you do; I do know that the people tend to vote conservative, so I'm unlikely to encounter any easily offended :soy::foidSoy: types - THANK FUCKING GOD
  • The foids here are either a) heavily tattooed butch looking that look like they'll murder you, or b) ultra-feminine long dress wearing churchgoing types
    • On my second day here, I saw a couple with a young kid where the hot wife was in a flowery dress, wearing makeup, proper looking in a 50s wife way, soft-spoken with a pleasant smile, pushing the shopping cart and walking behind her husband, and honestly, she gave off a vibe that tells me gets bitch-slapped every now and then
    • There are a number of teenage foids that dye their hair in stupid colors or have piercings - they seem like they'll move away to California, Portland, or overseas
  • People are friendly but straightforward, without that slimy fake-friendliness that Miami Latinos do
  • A lot of the guys here are rather incel-y, and the gender ratio skews more male (my chances of ascension were always shit, but statistically it's even less likely); I wager it won't be long until I hear guys spouting blackpill terms in daily speech
    • As a gymcel, I'm happy that the gym is rarely crowded
  • Despite the overall rustic feel and appearance of the setting and people, everyone is respectful and follows the fucking traffic rules

Last edited:
The world is a prison without bars for an incel: freedom to do absolutely nothing in happiness and peace.

I heard they are insanely shallow and materialistic over there which is ironic coming from communist countries

Blew me away TBH

Nice, congratulations

I heard they are insanely shallow and materialistic over there which is ironic coming from communist countries

Blew me away TBH
Most Latinos in Miami are Cubans, and Cubans are one of the most shallow and materialistic people I have ever come across, and you're right - it is ironic
Venezuelans (who have been coming to FL in droves) are similar, and they've been under communism for a much, much shorter period than Cubans, which is really interesting and odd

Most Latinos in Miami are Cubans, and Cubans are one of the most shallow and materialistic people I have ever come across, and you're right - it is ironic
Venezuelans (who have been coming to FL in droves) are similar, and they've been under communism for a much, much shorter period than Cubans, which is really interesting and odd
Maybe lack of material made them that way?

Or its the niger Mongoloid blood that makes it a rabid foaming at the mouth mindless consumer

Last edited: