Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I left a "5'2 indian Janitor" comment on a self-improvement video. Laugh at the Normie cope with me

R

real_blackcel

Banned
-
The vid was a self improvemeng clip stating that you could go from a 2 to a 7 with gym, haircuts, skincare, etc. So I brought some blackpills for the normgroids to swallow Screenshot 20230814 185433 YouTube
Let's see what the bluepilled masses had to say:

Screenshot 20230814 190234 YouTube

Screenshot 20230814 190405 YouTube

Screenshot 20230814 190437 YouTube

Screenshot 20230814 190515 YouTube

These men are our enemies. They have allowes the matriarchy to completely destroy western society. The average man is told that they arent good enough, and expected to give 200% to attract a toilet who does nothing but throw on fakeup to cover up their pimple-ridden faces from eating goyslop and drinking starbucks and taking birth control that fucks up their horomones.

Even if they weren't lying out of their asses do they honestly think the foid wouldn't ditch the janitor for someone better looking?
Normies are already betabuxxing for these ethnic women so the janitor is still fucked either way

I wouldn’t mind bluepillers so much if they weren’t so aggressive about it. The confidence and ego that come from nowhere but what they read on Reddit is just unreal.

Was it Balkan copes retard festival?

The vid was a self improvemeng clip stating that you could go from a 2 to a 7 with gym, haircuts, skincare, etc. So I brought some blackpills for the normgroids to swallowView attachment 842778

View attachment 842780
View attachment 842782
View attachment 842783
View attachment 842784

These men are our enemies. They have allowes the matriarchy to completely destroy western society. The average man is told that they arent good enough, and expected to give 200% to attract a toilet who does nothing but throw on fakeup to cover up their pimple-ridden faces from eating goyslop and drinking starbucks and taking birth control that fucks up their horomones.
Lulzz

These men are delusional

i hate bluepilled cucks more than toilets

Bluepillers are more cruel and degenerate than foids

The vid was a self improvemeng clip stating that you could go from a 2 to a 7 with gym, haircuts, skincare, etc. So I brought some blackpills for the normgroids to swallowView attachment 842778

View attachment 842780
View attachment 842782
View attachment 842783
View attachment 842784

Jflll

They sound like bots

He has a wife and kids bro

trust and believe bro

The normie fears the 5'2 balding indian janitor

Just have a wife and kids bro

Don’t worry bro they’ll get there eventually. They’re in the redpill cope phase

5'2" curries do have wives and kids but only through arranged marriage
Yes, and without arranged marriage getting ANY decent looking woman in india is almost impossible. The bollywood women are like 100 times more beautiful than the rural village women. It's horrible there, I saw videos of westeners walking through some places were it's just row after row of shitbrown clay huts and 2/10 women.

Don’t worry bro they’ll get there eventually. They’re in the redpill cope phase
Any type of india content seems to attract especially delusional people, not only with incel topics. I remember the india 2020 superpower people, it has now been pushed back to 2030. JUST TRUST IN MODI!!!

You hit the nail on the head. These are the exact same people that have turned the west into a cucked hellhole. Bluepillers are almost worse than foids since they carry water for and defend the matriarchy.

reality is depressing, it's much easier to lie to self and others for comfort's sake

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back