Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I leave Incels.

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
I will never come back. I rather stay a virgin until my death than beeing here and complaining about everything. I will cope with other things like gaming, youtube, etc. I wont forget you my fellow incels. I know that you guys are all good people(almost all).

I wish all of you best luck. 

@sergeantincel
@Ryo_Hazuki 
@retarded_dumbshit[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]https://incels.is/User-retarded-dumbshit[/font]

pls give me a permanent ban

Allblueeeee said:
I will never come back. I rather stay a virgin until my death than beeing here and complaining about everything. I will cope with other things like gaming, youtube, etc. I wont forget you my fellow incels. I know that you guys are all good people(almost all).

I wish all of you best luck. 

@Sergeantincel
@Ryo_Hazuki 
@retarded_dumbshit[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]https://incels.is/User-retarded-dumbshit[/font]

pls give me a permanent ban

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUl9NPPMx8s[/video]

I called you out on being a troll in another thread you made. Bye bye dork

If you think incels.is is about "complaining about everything" then don't let the door hit you on the way out

towncel said:
If you think incels.is is about "complaining about everything" then don't let the door hit you on the way out

It's only 99%

ITT bored troll asks for alt account to be deleted

Wow, you're so much better than us by simply being a pathetic virgin instead of talking about being a pathetic virgin! You'll be a slayer in no time!

Seriously, all these "hurr all you guys do is complain" faggots can just fuck right off, this isn't a fucking self-help forum. If you want to shove your retarded advice, go on SAS, /r/foreveralone or /r/TRP, where your deluded kind is welcomed.

Auf Wiedersehen

let's mvoe to socialanxietysupport dot om and talk about our bfs

This is the place to be when you have an ugly face, should have stayed.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65G1fLMfyyI[/video]

VLÖ said:
Wow, you're so much better than us by simply being a pathetic virgin instead of talking about being a pathetic virgin! You'll be a slayer in no time!
Seriously, all these "hurr all you guys do is complain" faggots can just fuck right off, this isn't a fucking self-help forum. If you want to shove your retarded advice, go on SAS, /r/foreveralone or /r/TRP, where your deluded kind is welcomed.
Even though what you said is cruel. You're right.

0DYnS84.jpg

SeifEsteem said:
social anxiety support is a shitty place. there are people with boyfriends and girlfriends, talking about how terrible life is, despite being in a relationship themselves. its suicide fuel, bro.

See you soon on an ALT

idkwattodowithlife said:
VLÖ said:
Even though what you said is cruel. You're right.
0DYnS84.jpg

SeifEsteem said:
social anxiety support is a shitty place. there are people with boyfriends and girlfriends, talking about how terrible life is, despite being in a relationship themselves. its suicide fuel, bro.

there are no guys with gfs there lol

VLÖ said:

This

another fakecel gone, bless.