Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy I learned the hard way about normies being hypocrites.

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Recruit
★★★★★
I quit stalking and am a reformed stalker I will be talking about stalking in this post. When I found the house of the foid I stalked her partner said he knows where to find me he literally gave himself away as a hypocrite when he told me he knew where I lived. I got stalked because I was guilty of stalking. The life lesson from this is that if you do wrong some people might do the same wrong thing you did in return. He stalked me because he sees me as a threat that will do the worst when I won’t do the worst. A few days later he called my mum saying he wanted to be beat me up. He never did anything he’s all talk. When I stalked this other foid she took screen shots of my posts about stalking here just to sell the panic about me on Twitter. Useing discreet ways of finding out content about them to label them a certain way is a form of stalking so she stalked me because I stalked her. Almost Any attempt at trying to use discreet ways of learning about someone is a form of stalking. They’re seems to be this double standard with stalking where the person who stalks people to label them a certain way gets attention for being the victim who exposes someone and the person who started stalking someone gets labeled as the villain who’s guilty until proven innocent. Some people will just make they’re hypocrisy so clear to see when they’re going after people who have done wrong.

I quit stalking and am a reformed stalker I will be talking about stalking in this post.

When I found the house of the foid I stalked her partner said he knows where to find me he literally gave himself away as a hypocrite when he told me he knew where I lived.

I got stalked because I was guilty of stalking. The life lesson from this is that if you do wrong some people might do the same wrong thing you did in return.

He stalked me because he sees me as a threat that will do the worst when I won’t do the worst. A few days later he called my mum saying he wanted to be beat me up. He never did anything he’s all talk.

When I stalked this other foid she took screen shots of my posts about stalking here just to sell the panic about me on Twitter.

Useing discreet ways of finding out content about them to label them a certain way is a form of stalking so she stalked me because I stalked her.

Almost Any attempt at trying to use discreet ways of learning about someone is a form of stalking. They’re seems to be this double standard with stalking where the person who stalks people to label them a certain way gets attention for being the victim who exposes someone and the person who started stalking someone gets labeled as the villain who’s guilty until proven innocent.

Some people will just make they’re hypocrisy so clear to see when they’re going after people who have done wrong.