Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I learned in life that once you are a man you have nobody

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
You have either found a woman you are happy with or you have nobody.

Right now i have nobody. My family doesnt count because they are assholes. All they care about is money and status, nothing else matters to them.

I am alone in this darkness.

Last edited:
i'm the same, nobody other than my shitty schizo degenerate parents.

It's a much different world to navigate through if you have a 6-7/10 face though, as opposed to most here that are 3s, 4s and 5s.

You feel unloved by default (most males do unfortunately -- good luck finding a sub 6 guy who is ever "loved" and the woman professing this WITH ZERO RESOURCES INVOLVED) and this is why beta-type guys work themselves to death for "their" woman -- otherwise they'd have (likely) nothing. But when you are blackpilled you realize that -- sometimes even -- you're better off with nothing than something that doesn't value you. Men NEED LOOKS to have value more, which is why guys WITH OUT THEM tend to be a stick in the mud, cog in the wheel type asshole who KNOWS he is only "complete" with his provisions, otherwise he's nearly a zero man in this existence depending on specific looks/etc.

Last edited:
You have yourself which is infinitely more valuable than the companionship of a vapid woman.

You have yourself which is infinitely more valuable than the companionship of a vapid woman.
2a6a3bfac85c035eee0cb8e565fc7d65

"Only women, children, and dogs are loved unconditionally; whereas a man is only loved under the condition that he provide something."
- Chris Rock

It's a much different world to navigate through if you have a 6-7/10 face though, as opposed to most here that are 3s, 4s and 5s.

You feel unloved by default (most males do unfortunately -- good luck finding a sub 6 guy who is ever "loved" and the woman professing this WITH ZERO RESOURCES INVOLVED) and this is why beta-type guys work themselves to death for "their" woman -- otherwise they'd have (likely) nothing. But when you are blackpilled you realize that -- sometimes even -- you're better off with nothing than something that doesn't value you. Men NEED LOOKS to have value more, which is why guys WITH OUT THEM tend to be a stick in the mud, cog in the wheel type asshole who KNOWS he is only "complete" with his provisions, otherwise he's nearly a zero man in this existence depending on specific looks/etc.
This

You feel unloved by default (most males do unfortunately -- good luck finding a sub 6 guy who is ever "loved" and the woman professing this WITH ZERO RESOURCES INVOLVED)
Pure Gospel

my cat is the only one im happy with

We have each other guys. Whatever happens, u will always by my brocels

Brutal realization

My house of cards was destroyed when I realized the same. As men, we have no intrinsic value. We're nothing and we're by ourselves. Once my parents are gone, it's me and me. Didn't get a wife? Good luck, life will be even more miserable

how come so many normie adults have girlfriends + a big group of friends then?

but i have neither
if you cant keep up you cant play again, players exit the game, the remaining get the ressources from them, the losers have no possibility to recover

"Only women, children, and dogs are loved unconditionally; whereas a man is only loved under the condition that he provide something."
- Chris Rock
high iq

if you cant keep up you cant play again, players exit the game, the remaining get the ressources from them, the losers have no possibility to recover
damn bro, i dont want to exit the game, but the game giganerfed me since i started playing