Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I LDAR'ed and marathon-ed Gundam SEED/Destiny series last couple days.

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
The series is great and has a good Char development and storyline, to bad some concepts are being spread inside the series which I regard as degeneracy. The series obviously spreads the idea that woman could be great rulers and commanders (Lacys becoming the ZAFT leader at the end, Cagali becoming Orb leader (again) and Captain murus leading the Archangel as it's commander. Also many blackpills inside the serie, Athuran (Chad) getting gets worshiped by all woman (Lunamaria, Meer, little sister of Lunamaria, Cagalli and even Lacus at the beginning of SEED). Patrick Zala was your typical Hitler, he wanted to genocide all the naturals so of course he was pretty crazy, but the new Chairman (gilbert durandal) had pretty good ideas tbh. He wanted every human-being to know it's place in society, so he wanted to implement the destiny plan = putting a human being in a certain work environment based upon his genes, everything would relate to the DNA of someone but also to bad he wanted to genocide Orb by killing everyone with a nuclear weapon.

anime mor leik anigay

NeetSupremacist

I haven't watched Seed or Destinity yet, but I love the older Gundam stuff.
Have you watched the original?