Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I laughed so hard at this, guys check it out!

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
My favorite part
IMG 20200502 144246

The struggles of normies in 2020

no hymen, no diamond

Relationships in 2020 are a joke.

In reality you have to wear blinders to some extent in you are to be in a relationship with a woman.

She probably has ride bull cock from the break up, and the cuck still drag his cucked oneitis syndrome.

This reads sort of like a child finding out Santa isn't real.

Seriously glad that he did break up. Many guys would be gaslighted into thinking that their standards are wrong because they don't want to date a complete whore. I'm glad this guy saw some reason and actually trusted his feelings of disgust.

Seriously glad that he did break up. Many guys would be gaslighted into thinking that their standards are wrong because they don't want to date a complete whore. I'm glad this guy saw some reason and actually trusted his feelings of disgust.
I have a feeling this guy will go back crawling to her begging to let her be her betabux.

This guy strikes me as a bit naive, but what he did was kinda based tbh. Simps would've forgiven her.

Relationships in 2020 are a joke.

this sounds like a larp but we all know it's happening daily.

Guaranteed the night of the breakup or the next day her friends told her to cut loose & enjoy herself, she hit up a bar or the phone of her ex or another ons Chad & got fucked silly.