Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I laughed at Hannah Baker's suicide and Grape scenes

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

El Violador
★★★★★
Drunk Post

In the show "13 Reasons Why", a pretty white teenage girl named "Hannah Baker" gets graped in a hot tub and then slits her wrists in a bathtub. The grape scene is super realistic and she genuinely looks terrified. She says she felt like she was already dead when she was in the hottub, which foreshadows how she will also quite literally die in a tub. I loved how scared she looked. I found it funny watching her eyes turn dead and dissociate from reality while some chad fucks her. In a way, I think she secretly enjoyed it. All women secretly want an alpha male to beat the shit out of them and forcefully breed with them. Many of them pretend that they don't want that but they're lying to you or they're lying to themselves. It's in their nature. Her suicide scene also made me laugh. I thought her cries of pain and terror were amusing. This pretty little white slut is dying scared and alone, just like how I will some day. She knows what it feels like to feel worthless and alone. If only I could witness that in person.

Of course I disavow when this happens in real life though. I literally SCREAM and CRY whenever a woman is violated in such a degrading way. Women are PEOPLE, come on guys. Happy wife, happy life and all that. Men need to learn to treat women right, like feeding them and letting them out of their cages a few times a day to pee and poop.

I didnt watch that series, but i guess that she brought it on herself.

that show was complete and utter garbage anyways this is a glowpost so ill be ignoring.

13 reasons why im a whore

13 reasons why im a whore
Pretty much. Stupid bitch chose all the "bad boy" chads instead of someone actually good for her. She deserved what happened to her.

U sound like a infiltration

The show is actually pretty blackpilled on female nature if you read between the lines. Slut kills herself and the beta MC finds out his oneitis who he thought was a pure angel turned out to have lots of skeletons in the closet.

The show is actually pretty blackpilled on female nature if you read between the lines. Slut kills herself and the beta MC finds out his oneitis who he thought was a pure angel turned out to have lots of skeletons in the closet.
another blackpill is the MC is like borderline HTN

in a movie, the actor got the girl whilst his friend was the asexual cuck

mainstream shows always have chadlite+ love interests/mc's like justin because female audiences watch it for the looks of the actors

I always thought that that series was a Disney Channel type show that pre pubescent teens watch. Never knew it was so BASED.
Foids do what they do and there are consequences for their actions. Simple as. I don't know why they claim men are evil when they knowingly walk on the street like the cheap harlets. Fuck around and find out.

i watched the first season only she was a slut anyway

That's a nice way to look at it

I always thought that that series was a Disney Channel type show that pre pubescent teens watch. Never knew it was so BASED.
Foids do what they do and there are consequences for their actions. Simple as. I don't know why they claim men are evil when they knowingly walk on the street like the cheap harlets. Fuck around and find out.
Based:feelshaha:

i watched the first season only she was a slut anyway
The first season wasn't really too bad. Not a masterpiece but kinda engaging. Every season after that was boring and retarded

Drunk Post

In the show "13 Reasons Why", a pretty white teenage girl named "Hannah Baker" gets graped in a hot tub and then slits her wrists in a bathtub. The grape scene is super realistic and she genuinely looks terrified. She says she felt like she was already dead when she was in the hottub, which foreshadows how she will also quite literally die in a tub. I loved how scared she looked. I found it funny watching her eyes turn dead and dissociate from reality while some chad fucks her. In a way, I think she secretly enjoyed it. All women secretly want an alpha male to beat the shit out of them and forcefully breed with them. Many of them pretend that they don't want that but they're lying to you or they're lying to themselves. It's in their nature. Her suicide scene also made me laugh. I thought her cries of pain and terror were amusing. This pretty little white slut is dying scared and alone, just like how I will some day. She knows what it feels like to feel worthless and alone. If only I could witness that in person.

Of course I disavow when this happens in real life though. I literally SCREAM and CRY whenever a woman is violated in such a degrading way. Women are PEOPLE, come on guys. Happy wife, happy life and all that. Men need to learn to treat women right, like feeding them and letting them out of their cages a few times a day to pee and poop.
Ngl this is kinda weird

Foid show enjoyer :feelsUgh:

Nigga was really out here watching 13 reasons why lmfao

Nigga was really out here watching 13 reasons why lmfao
I saw it when I was younger. The first season really isn't that bad. Yes the girls were annoying and displayed typical foid behavior, but that actually kinda pays off later in the season when bad things happen to them. Plus a lot of graphic well shot scenes if you're into that. The later seasons are trash though, and I wouldn't recommend anyone watching them.