Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I laugh when i see a female cop.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I laugh at the fact that they allowed someone so physically and mentally inferior to assume a position of power like that.
I think about going up to them and overpowering them, then take their gun and blow their brains out.
Female cops are the lowest of the low, I would be more afraid of a little boy.

"Look at me, I'm in military combat, teehee." *Takes snapchat selfie in middle of battle zone"
soldier-1.jpg

Where I live, they have 5’3 guys. No hate to shortcels on here but I’m too tall to be a jockey and they’re too small for the physicality needed. It’s PC culture which endangers people.

Where I live, they have 5’3 guys. No hate to shortcels on here but I’m too tall to be a jockey and they’re too small for the physicality needed. It’s PC culture which endangers people.
That's why there are so many police shootings, they are hiring females and short weak men.
These weak cops need to use a gun or else they can't have any control over a criminal.

you have a right to remain silent.......tee hee tee hee

That's why there are so many police shootings, they are hiring females and short weak men.
These weak cops need to use a gun or else they can't have any control over a criminal.

Yeah but sometimes you can’t use the gun and forgetting about close combat, there’s an intimidation factor that they lack. I see a baby faced 5’3 cop or a typical short, squat female cop, that’s not deterring most people.

"Look at me, I'm in military combat, teehee." *Takes snapchat selfie in middle of battle zone"
soldier-1.jpg
Pretty sure female fitness standards are lower for getting into infantry. I'm just wondering what excuse the sjws will come up with when a guy gets shot and the only woman that's near him can't carry him to safety. They'll probably give her a medal for honorably withstanding that traumatic experience and discharge her with a paid pension.

Legit

the oldcel died btw

i don't know why there isn't a height requirement for cops anymore

its a fucking insult to all of the true cops ( males) who risk their lives every day

I didn't know this place dick sucked cops too..

soldier-1.jpg
looks like shes just some ameritard hunting. nothing to see there.

and yes, stacies are not equipped to participate in combat.

it really depresses me. IS issued a fatwa in which sisters of the Khilafah must participate in combat if able. if you google "Al-Hayat Inside the Khilafah 7" youll see the full ~20 minute video.

cant believe its coming to this. why is the world against Muslims?

isis-women-fighters1.png

isis-women-fighters-burka-640x480.jpg

Women should do nothing except taking care of the family and giving birth to children while men should provide for them.

soldier-1.jpg

She is not in a combat area. The other soldiers would beat her with a bag full of MREs if she ever deployed with makeup and earings.

even more comical than ripped turbomanlets

I laugh at the fact that they allowed someone so physically and mentally inferior to assume a position of power like that.
I think about going up to them and overpowering them, then take their gun and blow their brains out.
Female cops are the lowest of the low, I would be more afraid of a little boy.

Attachments

• images-48.jpg
    images-48.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 52
Pretty sure female fitness standards are lower for getting into infantry. I'm just wondering what excuse the sjws will come up with when a guy gets shot and the only woman that's near him can't carry him to safety. They'll probably give her a medal for honorably withstanding that traumatic experience and discharge her with a paid pension.
Th-that actually sounds about right. Gynocentrism at its best.

Femcops are the most useless pieces of agonizing shit that I've ever witnessed. I only respect my fellow male-cops, at least they actually do shit and had to go through shit to get their job. Women are just there to make their department look good. Thanks affirmative action.

soldier-1.jpg
FUCKING LOL

Lmao if its a dyke cop they are either strong as fuck built like a man or skinny lesbian.