Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I laugh at the currycopers who think having fair skin is better than dark skin

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Dark-skinned curries usually have top-tier bones, like these three curries from Karachi (once the 6th most dangerous city in the world in terms of crime; terrorism excluded).
Screenshot 20200609 172340

woke. bones> muh fair skin

Swallow the skin color pill.

I dont think they look that good tbh, shitskin is a bad trait to have

Dark-skinned curries usually have top-tier bones, like these three curries from Karachi (once the 6th most dangerous city in the world in terms of crime; terrorism excluded).
View attachment 274224
Many Tamils I've seen have thin noses and look smarter.

This is cope, I'm Punjabi /pashtun and so am on lighter side, we also have good bones your biasing it because Punjab is historically rich area, rich culture, and agricultural, so most Punjabis are fat, so you don't see the bones, and they also have a lot of subcutaneous fat on face, because their mothers smother their skin with ghee and buffalo milk as kids

This is cope, I'm Punjabi /pashtun and so am on lighter side, we also have good bones your biasing it because Punjab is historically rich area, rich culture, and agricultural, so most Punjabis are fat, so you don't see the bones, and they also have a lot of subcutaneous fat on face, because their mothers smother their skin with ghee and buffalo milk as kids
Not a cope bhai. I am a Punjabi who's a little bit fair, but some of my cousins are like you, half Punjabi and half Pashtun. The males have my color or are Dravidian-tier dark, whereas the females are white-skinned. Crazy how that works. But we have one thing in common: None of us have good bones. The only thing Punjabis and Pashtuns have is harmony. I can't relate to what you just said, I have never heard of the ghee/buffalo milk thing.

Not a cope bhai. I am a Punjabi who's a little bit fair, but some of my cousins are like you, half Punjabi and half Pashtun. The males have my color or are Dravidian-tier dark, whereas the females are white-skinned. Crazy how that works. But we have one thing in common: None of us have good bones. The only thing Punjabis and Pashtuns have is harmony. I can't relate to what you just said, I have never heard of the ghee/buffalo milk thing.
Punjabis /pashtuns have harmony and strong features (nose, canthal tilt, eyebrows, pink lips), and you may have bones but just never debloated.
Yeah agree never worked out why guys are nearly always tanned or brown but women are white, figured it's because guys spend a lot of their day outside playing sport

Punjabis /pashtuns have harmony and strong features (nose, canthal tilt, eyebrows, pink lips), and you may have bones but just never debloated.
Yeah agree never worked out why guys are nearly always tanned or brown but women are white, figured it's because guys spend a lot of their day outside playing sport
That's true, we do have harmony with all of the facial features that we have; some are prettyboy-tier, some are Chad-tier. I personally believe that Pashtuns are more "refined" and Punjabis have "rougher" facial features, like bushier eyebrows and bigger noses. Hm, I don't know, I think maybe the girls are lighter because of genetic recombination that those with two X chromosomes have lighter skin. Even in Punjabi families I notice it as well. Needless to say, Pashtuns and Punjabis have a genetic overlap due to geographical locations.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back