Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I lasted only 4 days without drinking

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I really tried but this addiction is stronger than me. I'm drunk again right now. It's not my fault. it's out of my hand. The whole world is against me. I guess I will binge drink for weeks again now. Hopefully i'll drink myself to death.

What are you drinking brocel? Everclear 190 proof for me.

I had to cut back my alcohol consumption. But man do I miss it so much though. Getting drunk and not caring about the world for a while is a good cope.

Quite impressive tbh, I thought the human body survives only about 3 days without water

I never understood the appeal behind drunkmaxxing.

I don't even like the taste of beer. It's disgusting. If I drink I only drink strong alcohol like Vodka or mixes. Yeah it's cool but it's not something I do often. Usually just a coke+vodka mix once a month here or there. Was not proper drunk for 2 years at least.

Is it like addictive? Or what? I don't get it I never felt the need to drink even when I was drunkmaxxing in university.

I don't even like the taste of beer. It's disgusting. If I drink I only drink strong alcohol like Vodka or mixes. Yeah it's cool but it's not something I do often. Usually just a coke+vodka mix once a month here or there. Was not proper drunk for 2 years at least.

Is it like addictive? Or what? I don't get it I never felt the need to drink even when I was drunkmaxxing in university.
If you're a high anxiety person then alcohol is among the few things that help calm you down. Being buzzed on 3-4 beers is the only time I can kick back and actually relax. The downside is that when you don't drink the anxiety keeps getting worse, and the calming effect alcohol has starts to dimish. This leaves you in a state of your anxiety continuing to get worse over time. Some people can keep increasing their alcohol drink to match. I can't though, my mental state starts to break down and my liver gives up and I start getting sick.

For some of us to even function somewhat NT, we need to slow our brains down and relax the chains we cast on ourselves to look normal enough. Some people like how they feel and such when drunk, that is also a great way to escape from the pain of life itself. That feeling is the addiction, which will run away from you if you pursue it. That is the mistake people make to become alcoholics.

I am not an alcoholic, but I can see myself down that road if I live alone with enough disposable income. Thanks to abnormally high alcohol prices, living with family and lessened stressors thanks to corona; I have no desire to buy some beers and relax in weekdays. All I drink is with my parents once a week. When I was living in another city for university, it was common for me to be drunk more than once a week.

If you're a high anxiety person then alcohol is among the few things that help calm you down. Being buzzed on 3-4 beers is the only time I can kick back and actually relax. The downside is that when you don't drink the anxiety keeps getting worse, and the calming effect alcohol has starts to dimish. This leaves you in a state of your anxiety continuing to get worse over time. Some people can keep increasing their alcohol drink to match. I can't though, my mental state starts to break down and my liver gives up and I start getting sick.
Yeah but in order to take advantage of that you must have a social circle or a social life to begin with. I don't. Who am I going to drink with? Or will I invite myself to random parties? Also I know how drunkmaxxing works I was drunk on weekly bases in my uni days. Never felt the need to make an addiction out of it. If anything, I felt annoyed I had to drink as much as I did and usually only done it because my uni ''''''friends'''''' were inviting me to a bar so much so we would hang out there.

You are not going to tell me people drink every day all day to keep their anxiety down. If you got a job its impossible to function like that. If you are a hobo alcoholic I could understand but thats a different issue entirely.

Alcohol is only useful in certain social interactions you can't take that shit to work. Well I did when I was working in some shitty ass restaurant but that's not a serious job jfl. Anyways I have a good tip for you drunkmaxxers try phenibut. I take phenibut sometimes couple times a month. It's basically like alcohol but better. Makes me very low inhib ngl. Would probably fuck seafoids easy if I was on that shit in there. I will be.

I guess what I'm trying to say is even if I forced myself to drink every day for 6 months. I am 100% certain that by the end of that 6 month period I could drop the bottle and not drink again at ease. So where does the addiction part come from? I can't grasp it.

Last edited:
Yeah but in order to take advantage of that you must have a social circle or a social life to begin with. I don't. Who am I going to drink with?

I drank by myself all the time, almost every day.

You are not going to tell me people drink every day all day to keep their anxiety down. If you got a job its impossible to function like that. If you are a hobo alcoholic I could understand but thats a different issue entirely.

Only hardcore alcoholics can be drunk all the time. I would have a few drinks every day after work, and a bit more on the weekend. I would drink up to the limit where I know I wouldn't be too hungover the next day to function.

I guess what I'm trying to say is even if I forced myself to drink every day for 6 months. I am 100% certain that by the end of that 6 month period I could drop the bottle and not drink again at ease.

Uh that's what everybody thinks before they've actually had a real addiction. The big problem with alcohol is its everywhere. Its at restaurants and grocery stores. At every social situation. So if you are alcoholic its nearly impossible to stay away from it for very long. Then one drink happens and pretty soon you're back to drinking every day again.

If you lasted 4 days, you can go even more.

Keep going :feelsautistic:

Go to rehab alcoholism is fucking horrible

I really tried but this addiction is stronger than me. I'm drunk again right now. It's not my fault. it's out of my hand. The whole world is against me. I guess I will binge drink for weeks again now. Hopefully i'll drink myself to death.
I can’t even last 2 days. You’re stronger than me, brocel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back