Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I laid on the ground and started humping it

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
It felt good so I started humping the floor. but I didn't want to destroy my dick so stopped

Over for floorhumpercels

Prone masturbation is a bad cope

Prone masturbation is a bad cope
i did it from kindergarten to grade 8. then I saw onichichi and started doing it properly. the first nut is the fucking bomb. best moment of my life

The floor is not comfortable.

Never tried it tbh

IT won't touch this

IT won't touch this
Their standards are so low nowadays bitchsigma will prob cap it with "yikes creepy oinkwell!" and it will get 0 replies because they have nothing of substance to say and 37,000 upropes

High thought

On the Srs one time when I was like 8 and just getting boners I would fuck/hump this metal box thing. It was nice.

It's actually really bad for your dick to masturbate against things like that

just fuck the concrete theory

IT won't touch this
They will touch children
full

i did it from kindergarten to grade 8. then I saw onichichi and started doing it properly. the first nut is the fucking bomb. best moment of my life
Oh my... my pen0r is now stiff because I googled what onichichi was

It will cause the floor to crack from the weight of the penis, which will erase everything, seminal traces everywhere and bruised floors reverberating with dripping and watery melancholy from the frustration of the cold and discouraged surface.

Indari moment.