Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I Kubrick stared at a random woman today while I was driving past in my car, I've reached my breaking point

• Thread starter BlackpillCartel
  • Start date
BlackpillCartel

BlackpillCartel

Greycel
At this point there's no going back, I found out something today that makes me sick to my stomach and I'm done (I'm not sharing on here). I've finally been broken. It's not even about pussy at this point. 70% of the time I'm trolling online but this is serious. I'm completely numb at this point and only feel anger.

Im tired of society's standards, inequality and injustices. Life is a shallow, pointless genetic filtration game (natural selection). The elite are fucking us over in every way possible and we are powerless to it. We are literally helpless ants confined to a cage of oppression.

I'm going to be honest I hate all people, not just women.

I won't push you to tell us what it was you found out. But... what was it about? I don't wanna know what it was, but was it like something related to your family? Your health?

I won't push you to tell us what it was you found out. But... what was it about? I don't wanna know what it was, but was it like something related to your family? Your health?
I'm pretty sure a girl I liked is fucking guys I know to spite me

You’re not alone bro

I'm pretty sure a girl I liked is fucking guys I know to spite me

I won't ask you to elaborate any further. But take solace in the fact that you guys weren't in a relationship. It's not like she's saying "This is what I think of what we had."

I won't ask you to elaborate any further. But take solace in the fact that you guys weren't in a relationship. It's not like she's saying "This is what I think of what we had."
But if I told you which guys it was, I think you'd think a little differently about that

But if I told you which guys it was, I think you'd think a little differently about that

Is it something that might jeopardize your being allowed to stay here?

Kubrick?

K

This world is a gynocentric shithole where you have to meet standarts of weaker Beings or your nothing

Ridiculous.