Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I know why self-proclamed incels are so feared

GluePrittCel

GluePrittCel

Banned
-
6d 19h 8m
There's nothing more terrifying than a man with nothing to lose.

Imagine that foids, normies and Chads are playing to the jungle while you are rotting in misery, desperation and sorrow. While you are incapable to do the basic tasks that were written in your firmware like mate, get laid and reproduce. Imagine being rejected not just by brainless whores at mating but also by Human Resource assistants whose majority are foids. Foids that barely are capable to do taskes that a fucking software or a 12 yo child can do. Imagine not even have money to cope in videogames, prostitutes and gym because these whores can let you work in peace.

No wonder why they fear self-proclaimed incels. Once you know it's over, you don't want to play to jungle or at least under Elite's rules.

BiryaniCel

BiryaniCel

Currycel
★★★★
26d 20h 55m
No one fears incels. Those soys and trannies on IT aren't representative of normies. Normies don't even think about incels, they're too busy living their life.

GluePrittCel

GluePrittCel

Banned
-
6d 19h 8m
FuRed said:
I know that incels are state regardless you have self-awareness of it or not. I just want to tease Inceltear.
BiryaniCel said:
No one fears incels. Those soys and trannies on IT aren't representative of normies. Normies don't even think about incels, they're too busy living their life.
True. I may be coping.

FuRed

FuRed

Admiral
★★★
25d 19h 2m
GluePrittCel said:
I know that incels are state regardless you have self-awareness of it or not. I just want to tease Inceltear.
I was basically agreeing with you

Incels unite

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

Mødecel.
★★★★★
189d 8h 48m
BiryaniCel said:

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Meanwhile this the truecel rots
★★★
43d 16h 15m
world would be better if all incel were blackpill

GluePrittCel

GluePrittCel

Banned
-
6d 19h 8m
0Energy0Happyness said:
world would be better if all incel were blackpill
Based.

Loner94

Loner94

Commander
★★★★
56d 2h 20m
Interesting insight, they want us eradicated.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8