Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I know why Aliens are being kept under wraps

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
Deleted member 7438

Deleted member 7438

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
Think about this for 2 whole seconds.

Why are they here? Expansion, of course, and they have no intention of invading for the resources; they have the patience to even COME here and I believe their intention is to just wait us out until we inevitably go extinct. There's no need for war when they can just hop in cryostasis and wait us out. In the meantime they make contact with the world governments and their conditions are clear: THEY WILL NOT ALLOW A NUCLEAR WAR to destroy their claim. This is why, with overwhelming evidence, the governments keep aliens classified still. Can any of you imagine a 21st century world where Mutually-Assured Destruction doesn't exist?

They have the technology to come here. They have the technology to destroy us instantly. They also have the technology to forgo war and keep us from destroying the Earth they have a stake in.

Nah I feel like it would be another reason.

Makes sense. It's like in Stellaris when you discover a planet with a primitive civilization. If the civilization is close to the same species as you, I generally find you will treat them kindly. But if they are different, like some sort of grotesque fungal species when you are an avian or mammalian species, I tend to go with Aggressive Observation, followed by either annihilation or enslavement.

I guess that means humans are like worms to our alien visitors.

aliens are actually demons.Also ghosts

What would aliens need from us they can't get in a million other places?

I hope aliens kill us all

Tin Foil Hat thread

Evil spirits and alternate timelines is more realistic than aliens from outerspace.

I'd sooner believe them to be beings from a different realm/dimension than "outer space"

Tin Foil Hat thread

Evil spirits and alternate timelines is more realistic than aliens from outerspace.

I'd sooner believe them to be beings from a different realm/dimension than "outer space"
there number of planets in the universe is greater than the number of syllables that have been spoken throughout all of human history, so the idea that there's alien life somewhere isn't all that unlikely

the likelihood that they are advanced enough to contact humanity or colonize earth though, is just sci fi shit, and about as likely as interdimensional creatures or alternate timelines

there number of planets in the universe is greater than the number of syllables that have been spoken throughout all of human history, so the idea that there's alien life somewhere isn't all that unlikely

the likelihood that they are advanced enough to contact humanity or colonize earth though, is just sci fi shit, and about as likely as interdimensional creatures or alternate timelines
Who knows tbh

I don't believe there are beings more advanced than us. If there are, they're already in control and we are nothing more than cattle.

Aliens exist & your dumb if you don't believe so.

If any aliens are reading this please destroy this planet

The Smithsonian institute documented that they destroyed thousands of humanoid bones some up to 20 feet in full height back in the days.. Most of these was found in south america.

They are being kept under very cozy wraps.

listen you doped up looney why don't you pay attention to the fucking aliens in your neighborhood causing crime rates to surge

Aliens are fallen angels

K5WEVYCSk49AgeYze51teUW7jpC1xa2dxJY8Xnol6Xw