Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I know what you're doing

VLÖ

VLÖ

друг
★★
All the weebcels posting anime pictures in nearly all their posts, I know what your plan is.
Trying to use cute girls to manipulate lonely men and catch their attention
I can tunnel through that shit, It'll never work on me
Viva la resistance

49E6297A AE27 49B5 B2A5 B78FC53A3FC1

oh do you?

Of course It's hard to win over your heart, but I know a lot of you Slavboys love anime. A part of you can't resist it, everyday being on incels.is, you have to fight your urges, I kind of feel sorry for you.

798.png

Are you saying they're gay, and they want to catch the attention of lonely males?

Of course It's hard to win over your heart, but I know a lot of you Slavboys love anime. A part of you can't resist it, everyday being on incels.is, you have to fight your urges, I kind of feel sorry for you.

ахахахахахахахахахахахах

Well might we. I'm so blackpilled I even despise the shit out of anime girls. Literally nothing can break me at this stage.

Are you saying they're gay, and they want to catch the attention of lonely males?

Maybe. All I know is they're up to nefarious things and I will keep an eye of them like a hawk.

Maybe. All I know is they're up to nefarious things and I will keep an eye of them like a hawk.
Your fighting a non-existent battle.

images

I would probably post those gifs, but people here don't seem to appreciate them.

giphy.gif

Nobody here would do such a thing ? :O

I'm guessing you report a lot of animefags, especially me.

I haven't reported anyone, yet. (apart from trolls).
But I've kept an eye on your posts and let's say it should worry some of you people here.

I would probably post those gifs, but people here don't seem to appreciate them.

They're not necessary and just divert attention, no wonder.

mfw op is distracted so he doesn't notice me posting changs
B20c88a97d9a57eea939eb8ad5024faf

I haven't reported anyone, yet. (apart from trolls).
But I've kept an eye on your posts and let's say it should worry some of you people here.
I'm not as dangerous as you think. I pledge my loyalty to incels.is as its the only place where I post.

I too defended this website from trolls.

Heh, yeah I'm not that dumb. Lest we forget this post (now deleted) :

To say I'm skeptical is putting it lightly.

That post was deleted because it sounded wrong because it was bait'ish and I apologize for that. Same reason why I've stopped making gay and very bait'ish threads long ago.

Some bouts of mistakes are bound to happen, like shit I'm human (also a guy mind you), I'm not perfect. You shouldn't always take me seriously though.

That post was deleted because it sounded wrong because it was bait'ish and I apologize for that. Same reason why I've stopped making gay and very bait'ish threads long ago.

Some bouts of mistakes are bound to happen, like shit I'm human (also a guy mind you), I'm not perfect. You shouldn't always take me serious though.

So you say, yet you campaigned for more heart emojis? What the fuck, what kind of (straight) guy wants that? If they're supposed to be tongue-in-cheek, then maybe add a disclaimer or something.

You're on a forum for incels, that kind of shit is like kryptonite for them. Luckily my heart is so black it ricochets off me, but I'm worrying for the people that get hooked and start orbiting like betas. You wouldn't want that either, right?

So you say, yet you campaigned for more heart emojis? What the fuck, what kind of (straight) guy wants that? If they're supposed to be tongue-in-cheek, then maybe add a disclaimer or something.

You're on a forum for incels, that kind of shit is like kryptonite for them. Luckily my heart is so black it ricochets off me, but I'm worrying for the people that get hooked and start orbiting like betas. You wouldn't want that either, right?
People are free to disagree with it. If you're so stern about not having heart emojis then I won't ask for more heart emojies then.

I'm not aware of everything. I've always talked like that: https://incels.is/threads/i-didnt-e...g-was-about-until-ive-joined-incels-me.27900/ .

People are free to disagree with it. If you're so stern about not having heart emojis then I won't ask for more heart emojies then.

I'm not aware of everything. I've always talked like that: https://incels.is/threads/i-didnt-e...g-was-about-until-ive-joined-incels-me.27900/ .

Uh-huh.

It's not even about me opposing it lmao, it's about the topic being raised up in the first place. What thought process went through when you made that? I don't give a fuck if there are hearts or not, but that you specifically ASKED for them, raises falgs.

Either way, I'm keeping a close watch.

Uh-huh.

It's not even about me opposing it lmao, it's about the topic being raised up in the first place. What thought process went through when you made that? I don't give a fuck if there are hearts or not, but that you specifically ASKED for them, raises falgs.

Either way, I'm keeping a close watch.

My guess is that he wants to give some kind of love and kindness but he can't show it that well in real life and is looking for a replacement. He seems like someone with a very childish nature

Just a theory

My guess is that he wants to give some kind of love and kindness but he can't show it that well in real life and is looking for a replacement. He seems like someone with a very childish nature

Just a theory

That's fine if you want that, but for god's sake just do it privately then. There's tons of guys here who would gladly play pretend. Is it pathetic? Yeah, but it's behind closed walls so who gives a shit. Actively trying to drag the whole forum down with it is just going to devolve into who can orbit the most, as is with literally every social medium.

That's fine if you want that, but for god's sake just do it privately then. There's tons of guys here who would gladly play pretend. Is it pathetic? Yeah, but it's behind closed walls so who gives a shit. Actively trying to drag the whole forum down with it is just going to devolve into who can orbit the most, as is with literally every social medium.
Ok, pretty boy ;):p
maxresdefault.jpg

I never said that I want that. I just gave you a potential motive for his actions and you asked for it

I have my pet for expressing my childish nature and love

@idkwattodowithlife The deed is done boyo.

We got a rogue on our hands.

All the weebcels posting anime pictures in nearly all their posts, I know what your plan is.
Trying to use cute girls to manipulate lonely men and catch their attention
I can tunnel through that shit, It'll never work on me
Viva la resistance