Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I know what it’s like to be a manlet

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
This is not a brag but I’m a tall fag (essential to the story). I won’t state my height but I’m not short. Anyway about 1-2 years ago I had a job interview downtown. I showed up and was interviewed by an Asian woman and a tall white man. Maybe the tallest man I ever seen outside of an NBA game.

I swear this guy was at least 6’9”. I’ve known a couple guys who were 6’7 and he was clearly taller. when he stood close to shake my hand I felt so tiny and so mogged. Can’t imagine how a short guy would feel next to him if I felt so low.

And of course I didn’t get the job..

its not really the same, a manlet experiences a lifetime of that mogging, its relentless, non-stop; happens every time you leave the house. And there is no getting used to it, no desensitisation.

its not really the same, a manlet experiences a lifetime of that mogging, its relentless, non-stop; happens every time you leave the house. And there is no getting used to it, no desensitisation.
Ok, maybe wrong choice of thread title. But holy hell did that dude mog me. I even personally knew an NBA player and he wasn’t even that tall.

Manlet=hell mode difficulty

Tallcel = fakecel. I don’t care how many stars you have on this board, you don’t belong here.

Never began for manlets

I've seen three 7 footers in my life, somehow. yeah, the mog was brutal.

God forbid that day ever comes for me.
I had 6'7ish dudes on my teams before, wasn't that bad

The three dudes I've seen had to be at least 6'10-7 foot. Yeah, they were absolute mogging machines on everyone around them.

No you fucking don’t you only know what it’s like if you actually are one

being manlet is hell

This is not a brag but I’m a tall fag (essential to the story). I won’t state my height but I’m not short. Anyway about 1-2 years ago I had a job interview downtown. I showed up and was interviewed by an Asian woman and a tall white man. Maybe the tallest man I ever seen outside of an NBA game.

I swear this guy was at least 6’9”. I’ve known a couple guys who were 6’7 and he was clearly taller. when he stood close to shake my hand I felt so tiny and so mogged. Can’t imagine how a short guy would feel next to him if I felt so low.

And of course I didn’t get the job..
Over