Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I know we like how corona is treating the US economy but if it goes down we go down too.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Especially NEETS since they rely on the government for NEETbucks.

we need to struggle

As much fun as it is to cheer on the downfall, I'd like to maintain my level of life tbh.

As much fun as it is to cheer on the downfall, I'd like to maintain my level of life tbh.
Same. People keep losing jobs and money at an increasing rate.

That's why trump is so eager to open it back up

That's why trump is so eager to open it back up
Yeah. It bothers me when guys on here make fun of people for protesting the quarantine because those people could be homeless if they don't get their money.

Same. People keep losing jobs and money at an increasing rate.
Neetbux aren't really available to me (outside of unemployment and that's temporary) so if I lose my job and can't find an adequate replacement I'm quite fucked. Now if things got so bad but not shit hitting the fan bad that it forced them to give us UBI... that I can live with. Really only chance an able bodied man in America has to be a neet without rich parents. :feelsokman:

tbh people who got laid off/financially screwed over because of quarantine are the only ones that I feel sympathy for right now. I feel absolutely no empathy for normies who think their lives are ruined because they can't go out to party and socialize

Yeah. It bothers me when guys on here make fun of people for protesting the quarantine because those people could be homeless if they don't get their money.

I don't really care about ppl losing their jobs really, but we need them to work otherwise we would all go down

We need a secure NEEtbux paid by those who are on the top of socioeconomic pyramid. Not those "rich" forbes grandpas who are just a gear of this system

I hope human society collapses. Then I will strike when you're all weak.

ANARCHYYYYY

4619213 9174685671 E38

This tbh you USAcel are lucky because the federal reserve can just print more money like in the meme and you're done economy is back up and running.Here is all different it was already on the verge of downfall before corona came.ill probably end up homeless when my parents die eventually

This tbh you USAcel are lucky because the federal reserve can just print more money like in the meme and you're done economy is back up and running.Here is all different it was already on the verge of downfall before corona came.ill probably end up homeless when my parents die eventually
you really think being homeless in usa is better than in europe (italy)

No dude, we like the quarantine, not the economy going down. Already on another post I have said the economy will be a great problem for the incels because we are the first ones who gets fired and the last ones who gets hired. Many incels will end up suicide or homeless.

Sometimes you need to accept the bad to see glimmer of good

This is why the economy needs to be reopened. Free coronachan!

They’re being made fun of because many of them think it’s a hoax. Also they’re all wearing Trump hats yet protesting their local government building, isn’t the lockdown a federal imperative put in place by the Trump administration?

True but I think the world deserves the punishment too much

could this be the day incel clans finally rise up? doesn't bother me tbh. the moment the economy breaks down, laws break down and when law breaks down, the institutions that uphold and enforce those laws (such as politicians, lawyers, police) breakdown. and in all these chaos i'll forcefully take a foid/wife, even if these are the last days for me, i'll ascend no matter what

I am a farmer and quite self sufficient, I made this choice after working in services for several years, even at a good level, but I could never see a future in the corporate career. For what concerns me, the people going down just made poor choices in life. I'm not in USA though.

It may be over already.

If anything, the relations between the USA and China are at Rock bottom. It's hard to believe the Chinese will keep lending money to the Americans.

The collapse will be a financial one, IMHO. The federal reserve will monetize the debt. Employment will not recover and people will be on welfare for a while. The political tensions will bring the country close to a civil war. Some States may secede.

I don't know what will happen, but I bet shit is going to hit the fan big time.

I am a farmer and quite self sufficient, I made this choice after working in services for several years, even at a good level, but I could never see a future in the corporate career. For what concerns me, the people going down just made poor choices in life. I'm not in USA though.
did you inherit the farm or buy it and built it up? atm i'm trying to get a job that is decent paying, buy some land and try to be as self-sufficient as possible. it's my complete intention to begin survivalmaxxing as soon as i can because it'll increase my chances or prolonged survival after collapse rather that what i mentioned above which is to live fast and go down fast. the bit concerning the foid remains the same though, as the objective is to simply take a young foid from all the chaos and make her my wife. in the end, what choice does she have? i should be able to provide food, water and security to her so she should be grateful.

We're already down nigga.

did you inherit the farm or buy it and built it up? atm i'm trying to get a job that is decent paying, buy some land and try to be as self-sufficient as possible. it's my complete intention to begin survivalmaxxing as soon as i can because it'll increase my chances or prolonged survival after collapse rather that what i mentioned above which is to live fast and go down fast. the bit concerning the foid remains the same though, as the objective is to simply take a young foid from all the chaos and make her my wife. in the end, what choice does she have? i should be able to provide food, water and security to her so she should be grateful.
I bought and rented. To build a working closed loop system you want to look into "permaculture". It's sometimes wishy washy but the basics work

If everyone gets poorer and you were already poor life becomes more affordable I guess.

We need to be prepared

I think it is worth it tbh most here don't have any future to look after

All fun and games until they take away our NEETBUX. Fuck that

you really think being homeless in usa is better than in europe (italy)
It is more difficult to become homeless in the US in the first place since dead end jobs tend to be more available and with a better wage.Wepfare is only good in Northern Europe because they actually have the money to establish it.You won't get anything from government here

Future looks interesting

Especially NEETS since they rely on the government for NEETbucks.

If the economy goes down, people with liquid cash are kings and can buy all kinds of assets at low prices

And yeh its pretty much RIP for NEETS