Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I know this "presumably" rich hapa incel

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
He's such a strange guy, I'm acquaintanced with him through a uni friend (basically my only friend) and I follow him on Instagram. He has this exaggerated upper class fashion style with expensive suits, shoes, watches (Rolexes etc.) and and so on. This entire summer he's been uploading pictures of him in different luxury palaces smoking cigars and drinking whiskey. So his family is obviously very wealthy (he's 21 so it's not his money obviously). The strange thing is that he's only got 50 followers on Instagram and gets 0 likes. I haven't seen a single woman in any of his daily stories.

So he's obviously richmaxxed but failing to capitalize on that and he's far from the statusmaxxing most rich people have.

He's a conundrum. I don't understand it.

still, bettrr to be rich incel than broke incel

New ER maybe ? Did he took photos near actors ?

He's not ugly by any means, bit of a framecel, but come on, if you spend your entire summer in fucking castles in Italy with a Rolex on your wrist you're bound to get some play. Maybe he does and doesn't show that part of his life.

That is @Animecel2D

He's such a strange guy, I'm acquaintanced with him through a uni friend (basically my only friend) and I follow him on Instagram. He has this exaggerated upper class fashion style with expensive suits, shoes, watches (Rolexes etc.) and and so on. This entire summer he's been uploading pictures of him in different luxury palaces smoking cigars and drinking whiskey. So his family is obviously very wealthy (he's 21 so it's not his money obviously). The strange thing is that he's only got 50 followers on Instagram and gets 0 likes. I haven't seen a single woman in any of his daily stories.

So he's obviously richmaxxed but failing to capitalize on that and he's far from the statusmaxxing most rich people have.

He's a conundrum. I don't understand it.
yeah I used to know a guy like that. There is no escaping your being non nt