Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I know the truth

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Mythic
★★
1- Your prime years are the best
I wasted those years studymaxing. Due to many bad circumstances I didn't finish my degree. When I'm looking at my old pictures,my skin color was lighter. My face,hair was better. The only positive things now is that I gained more muscles and weight. I'm still trying to gymmaxing,whiteteethmaxing,skinmaxing.

2- It's all about looks. The lesson I leaned while I tried dating my first love and the shy virgin girl I got the phone number is . No amount of studymaxing,hobbymaxing would save you. Ar the end of the day if you're not good looking it's over

3- just be blacks is a myth. It's only just be thugs. I stopped observing wfbm couples whenever I see a couple the guy is always thugmaxed. I think only less than 1% of black men with white women are not thugmaxed.The past Sunday I saw a guy at my church with a white women and her children. It was shocking bc only blacks come at my church. The guy had tattoos, piercings,dread. Even at church just be thugs is there. The women had hoodie wasn't that beautiful. But she was tall and had big boobs. I saw many people giving the family attention.

4- There's compatibility when it comes to relationships. I think blacks are most compatible with black and white women , occasionally latina.
For me despite spending 24 years in a black country it didn't get me laid. I tought I could ascend with white women.Unfotunately the west is fucked and I don't have the requirements. I want to seamax,but I'd like to find true love (if it exists) .I don't want her to love me for money.Recently I started watching some black seamaxers the brutal truth I found is Asians love the idea of black men but they don't love black men

5- I am not attractive
The past Sunday I was watching myself in the gym's mirror. I was like : danm , I'm still skinny .and I remembered when my aunt said I stayed the same since I joined the gym. I don't think I'm ugly but I'm not attractive enough for women. I don't see why the tall big ass Latina would give me her number . I did the right decision of not asking her number.
Mt dating apps results prove me that. Additionally no girls showed interest to me at church ,gym and work.

6- If you had to try it's over
I remember all the onetis I had ,it was me forcing conversations,trying to flirt, asking them to meet ,asking them pictures ...etc
I know guy that girls asked their number, approach them,bought presents for them. Even if you got a gf if there are certain treatments you don't get , it's over.

@Left4DeadDarkie

Last edited:
Brutal thread as always

if you're young steroid max, your most likely low t from sitting on a computer all day touching plastic. Getting old is gross, i would prefer to die sooner anyway.

The mistake of human beings is to think they are very different from animals when it comes to destiny.

if you're young steroid max, your most likely low t from sitting on a computer all day touching plastic. Getting old is gross, i would prefer to die sooner anyway.
I turned 25

The rule goes: Girls choose!

You do not choose. No man chooses. Not even Chad. You just present yourself, show of your looks, wealth and charisma.

THEN she responses: either through swiping your online profile, chatting with you over Snap and Insta or asking for your number in real life.

THEN you have to respond.

Thats how modern dating goes. The times of befriending a girl in HS and then getting slowly together and eventually getting ready to bring the relationship to the next level aka "Getting Married, Having Children" etc. is OVER!

Its a hyper competetive game now, with a huge pool of guys and a small one of women.

Social norms changed and in a Hyperinflation you most likely arent moneymaxxed enough to show of status and wealth. If your awkward or non NT your charisma sucks and if your genetics are not up to Standard you simply do not play the game.

And the problem these days: The gamd never ends. In Boomer and Gen X times the game ended quickly because the gamd didnt exist yet. There was no feminism, or internet, or social status standards.

But there are now - thus even if you find a girlfriend, for how long does she stay before a BETTER player shows up?

And from my Tinder Experiement I can tell you there is lots of players that play - buff up their stats (moneymaxx, social media etc) and customize their character constantly (looksmaxxing, therapy, cloths, cars etc.)

Can this game even be won anymore? Because its getting harder and harder to even reach the first Milestone.

Your blackpills are brutal as always Bro. We need white girls with big buttcheeks and tits. Hell, any girl will do at this point.

You are a blackpill maestro Bro. You deliver them with such brutality.

Man, we deserve better than this...

1- Your prime years are the best
I wasted those years studymaxing. Due to many bad circumstances I didn't finish my degree. When I'm looking at my old pictures,my skin color was lighter. My face,hair was better. The only positive things now is that I gained more muscles and weight. I'm still trying to gymmaxing,whiteteethmaxing,skinmaxing.

2- It's all about looks. The lesson I leaned while I tried dating my first love and the shy virgin girl I got the phone number is . No amount of studymaxing,hobbymaxing would save you. Ar the end of the day if you're not good looking it's over

3- just be blacks is a myth. It's only just be thugs. I stopped observing wfbm couples whenever I see a couple the guy is always thugmaxed. I think only less than 1% of black men with white women are not thugmaxed.The past Sunday I saw a guy at my church with a white women and her children. It was shocking bc only blacks come at my church. The guy had tattoos, piercings,dread. Even at church just be thugs is there. The women had hoodie wasn't that beautiful. But she was tall and had big boobs. I saw many people giving the family attention.

4- There's compatibility when it comes to relationships. I think blacks are most compatible with black and white women , occasionally latina.
For me despite spending 24 years in a black country it didn't get me laid. I tought I could ascend with white women.Unfotunately the west is fucked and I don't have the requirements. I want to seamax,but I'd like to find true love (if it exists) .I don't want her to love me for money.Recently I started watching some black seamaxers the brutal truth I found is Asians love the idea of black men but they don't love black men

5- I am not attractive
The past Sunday I was watching myself in the gym's mirror. I was like : danm , I'm still skinny .and I remembered when my aunt said I stayed the same since I joined the gym. I don't think I'm ugly but I'm not attractive enough for women. I don't see why the tall big ass Latina would give me her number . I did the right decision of not asking her number.
Mt dating apps results prove me that. Additionally no girls showed interest to me at church ,gym and work.

6- If you had to try it's over
I remember all the onetis I had ,it was me forcing conversations,trying to flirt, asking them to meet ,asking them pictures ...etc
I know guy that girls asked their number, approach them,bought presents for them. Even if you got a gf if there are certain treatments you don't get , it's over.

@Left4DeadDarkie
7- AWALT is true
I idolized American women a lot. I tought they were cool,kind ,mature,...etc
I was fucking so delusional. I even thought Asians didn't have insane requirements. I tought if was a normal black White woman would be attracted to me. Being a good citizen,having a good personality,...etc
In reality only their skin color are different,all women thinks the same way

You are mostly right except with the JBB part. I think it is pointless to deny that black men have a special halo in the west. I have seen it with my own eyes, mediocre and even somewhat ugly black men are dating pretty blonde girls

You are mostly right except with the JBB part. I think it is pointless to deny that black men have a special halo in the west. I have seen it with my own eyes, mediocre and even somewhat ugly black men are dating pretty blonde girls
Will they stay in a long term relationship?
Good white girls or rejected?
@Left4DeadDarkie

Thats how modern dating goes. The times of befriending a girl in HS and then getting slowly together and eventually getting ready to bring the relationship to the next level aka "Getting Married, Having Children" etc. is OVER!
I always try to know the person...

Will they stay in a long term relationship?
Good white girls or rejected?
@Left4DeadDarkie
I personally think some might.

Keep in mind a majority of the women that thugmaxxed blacks pull are other ghetto women so it's not to much of a flex