Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I know the trucels when i see them

EDIT: Thank you all for help, I feel much more motivated to keep on improving myself. I have reached out to a classmate about my communication, we'll try to get it fine. I know I can't express gratitude enough, but I'm just thankful for you sharing your thoughts on it, and giving advice. Heart touching.
He almost escaped and they pulled him right back into pointless delusions to keep wasting time and effort

Dude I look like a fat hairy potato and have laughed many women into bed, don't worry about it.
Trust me bro jfl

I love how all the comments are “just workout brah! You’re only 16 be patient! Work on yourself brah, become more social and take showers!!”

Trust me bro jfl
Exactly:feelshaha:. Also, notice how this “fat hairy potato” curiously makes sure not to mention his height while mentioning those other things:waitwhat:, and that’s assuming this larp is even slightly grounded in reality:feelskek::feelskek:.

That’s the type of a comment you can only expect to see when people try to bluepill truecels. You’d never see a gender swapped version of that:feelskek:, which proves how bullshit it is:feelsree:.

I love how all the comments are “just workout brah! You’re only 16 be patient! Work on yourself brah, become more social and take showers!!”
He’s just 16? BRUTAL, he’s only going to get even uglier sooner than he expects and probably doesn’t even realize that, just like I didn’t at that age:cryfeels::cryfeels:.

Edit: Fuck, just noticed that he’s just 15:shock:. Unless he gets an ugly duckling transformation somehow, then this boyo truly has no idea just how bad his looks can get in the next decade, even when starting from an already shit base:fuk:.

Last edited:
He just needs to learn to love himself and the females will come naturally!

Haha the fucking comments, what the hell is this? HAHAHAH. A bunch of Trucels saying they slept with dozens of chicks
and then a few Stacies like: "Sex is not everything, looks dont matter"

And then way down: "Just throw money at it bro, looksmaxx bro, its easy I became Chad at 19 and ascended because my Acne disappeared"

"You are only 15, you are young, you will look better when you age up bro"

Reality: Stopped growing at 16, started hair loss at 18, became depressed in his 20s. Cant buy shit because Hyperinflation :feelskek:

Haha the fucking comments, what the hell is this? HAHAHAH. A bunch of Trucels saying they slept with dozens of chicks
and then a few Stacies like: "Sex is not everything, looks dont matter"

And then way down: "Just throw money at it bro, looksmaxx bro, its easy I became Chad at 19 and ascended because my Acne disappeared"

"You are only 15, you are young, you will look better when you age up bro"

Reality: Stopped growing at 16, started hair loss at 18, became depressed in his 20s. Cant buy shit because Hyperinflation :feelskek:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/self/comments/1c63t4d/im_horrendously_ugly_and_theres_nothing_to_do/l000b18/

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back