Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I know the second I enter a room, if women are laughing hysterically and loud with a high a voice, a chad is near

Braincels_boyo

Braincels_boyo

Spoopy
-
They are trying to attract chad's sperm by being the most feminine, submissive little girl possible with a high voice so he can impregnate the alpha stacy and make chad babies.

We are still just dumb little apes. Only men can be attracted to a variety of women, for women, it's chad only and what they will do to get him is
humiliating.

Girls become jester cucks when trying to get the chaddest chad. Suifuel seeing 5 prime teens around one guy trying to be fucked by him and he is bored because his teacher already fucked him, while the incel goes home dreaming of the rope
41DC8A3E 3AC0 4C89 8A8A 4A0A27C3B704

Suifuel seeing 5 prime teens around one guy trying to be fucked by him and he is bored because his teacher already fucked him, while the incel goes home dreaming of the rope
this is such a fucking clown world
what's the point of even fucking living. we will truly never understand the life of a normie, let alone a CHAD
:feelsrope:

This is what happens when you give roasties the abilty to choose a partner. Men are to be blamed for this.

Or probably a subhuman who got ridiculed by them.

They are trying to attract chad's sperm by being the most feminine, submissive little girl possible with a high voice so he can impregnate the alpha stacy and make chad babies.

We are still just dumb little apes. Only men can be attracted to a variety of women, for women, it's chad only and what they will do to get him is
humiliating.

Girls become jester cucks when trying to get the chaddest chad. Suifuel seeing 5 prime teens around one guy trying to be fucked by him and he is bored because his teacher already fucked him, while the incel goes home dreaming of the rope

View attachment 157137
This is completely true and brought back a deeply repressed suifuel memory.

Way back in high school, there was a tall white chad in my class, once when we were in a computer class, the teacher left the room. He had a stacy crawl like a dog to him from her desk, I heard someone saying "woof" and I turned around and that is what I saw, her near his desk on her hands and knees making dog noises

At the time I was bluepilled and I couldn't understand why she would do such a humiliating thing thing, but now with the blackpill it is all clear, it was chad.

Foids will do whatever it takes to get chad, no matter how humiliating or degenerate.

if (detectChadProximity() <= 10) {
laughHysterically(20);
flirtMaxx(50);
} else if (detectSubhumanProximity() <= 100) {
sexualHarassement();
publiclyShame(person.getID(subhuman))();
}

He had a stacy crawl like a dog to him from her desk, I heard someone saying "woof" and I turned around and that is what I saw, her near his desk on her hands and knees making dog noises

:feelskek:

They show it in their voice, girls speak and laugh like batman to me, but when Chadlite comes to woo them they're suddenly hamsters.