Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I know some of you users still orbit women

Invalidusername

Invalidusername

Banned
-
Stop that shit please. Stop orbiting. Stop being jesters. Stop being their side "friend". Stop giving them your time when they can replace you in a second and wouldn't even give a shit. Stop giving foids attention that won't even be valued, and would just be taken purely as a justification for their absurdly heightened egos.

This. Modern women are generally terrible people to begin with, stroking their ego just makes them worse since in their minds they’re a supermodel who can do whatever she wants. Social Media has truly amplified the problems of women.

The “good woman” is a myth in the modern era, but if she does exist she certainly isn’t posting pictures of her ass on the internet.

No. I haven’t been like that in a while.

Last edited:
t's been some time since I even looked into their eyes, maybe orbiting. I try to mentalise the image she has in her head about me and treat her exactly that way. if she feels disgusted with me, I feel disgusted with her, no matter how beautiful and sexy she is.

you think the cucks who do this will just admit it here?

Preach. Keep female interaction outside of your family to bare minimum.

its mostly the discord faggots

i dont interact with foids outside of family

theyre nothing but a threat to me. they will never live up to 2D

I guarantee it's the same people who post about their oneitises

It is pointless to talk with foids if they dotn fuck you

CASUAL SEX FOR THE WIN!!!!!! AND FORGET ABOUT PENETRATE THEM,REMEMBER THE DAMN STD!!!! JUST HAVE A ONE NIGHT STAND SOMEHOW AND JUST KEEP MOVING.AND NEVER FORGET TO BRING A SPY CAMERA AND SAVE ALL MESSAGES.
THIS SLUTS COULD WANT TO SCREW YOU!!!

Foids are boring and useless.

never orbited 1 foid in my entire life and no foid has ever wanted me to orbit her tbh

I gotta agree with you on this. If they do this then they aren't any better than all the cucks out there.

Stop that shit please. Stop orbiting. Stop being jesters. Stop being their side "friend". Stop giving them your time when they can replace you in a second and wouldn't even give a shit. Stop giving foids attention that won't even be valued, and would just be taken purely as a justification for their absurdly heightened egos.
This is why we need to be really careful, guys. We can't ever let women into our community, under no fucking circumstances. It never fails, any woman that shows up gets orbited due to men's instinct, and foids are well aware of that.

Never trust women. Not even once.

Does orbiting 2d girls in persona games count?

Yes this has to stop. If people here can't even stop orbiting there is no hope.

Not me btw. Being beta=/=being an orbiter

Yep people def do this on femcel discord servers