Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I know lots about computer security and general security if anyone has questions

boojies

boojies

Recruit
★★★★
I have a large guide on other incel sites but it is rather outdated as compared to my current knowledge. Perhaps I will make an updated version for this site when I get some spare time. Right now I am busy working on implementing a secure asynchronous group communication system, so I will not actually have a lot of time to spend on other things, but I can still answer questions if people have any.

I've been studying computer security and online anonymity for over a decade, though only as a hobbyist rather than through university courses or anything like that. I've also studied general security even separate from computer security, and have knowledge regarding meatspace intelligence and investigative procedures.

I will use this thread to post my brainstorming regarding the system I am currently implementing, as well as general security errata and to answer questions people have. When I get around to making an updated security guide sometime into the future, maybe I will work on it over the course of a couple of months as a side project, I will probably post it as a unique thread.

The system I'm currently implementing is going to be a forum like system insofar as it has the objective of providing asynchronous group communications. However, I don't plan to be bound by the stereotyped notions of what a forum is. I've already implemented one of the cryptographic primitives that I will be using to provide anonymous currency functionality, it's called a blind signature scheme based on elliptic curve cryptography, and it is useful for implementing a system called Chaumian E-cash. I actually have some images I made describing the system to another incel forum that is down now. Too many to post in one post so I will need to double post unfortunately.

Here is my library for the blind signature primitive in Rust: crates.io/crates/blindsign

It's still only version 0.0.6 though, I plan to restructure the API somewhat. It's an implementation of this paper:

pdfs.semanticscholar.org/e58a/1713858a9e18abfc05de244e.pdf

1blind.png

2blind.png

3blind.png

4blind.png

5blind.png

6blind.png

7blind.png

8blind.png

9blind.png

10blind.png

11blind.png

12blind.png

13blind.png

14blind.png

15blind.png

16blind.png

17blind.png

Now some information on network packet traffic analysis to show why even a blind mix in a naive configuration is insecure. These concepts will shortly hereafter be applied to bitcoin:

1circuit.png

2torlayers.png

3inandex.png

file-php.jpg

4blockchaingpa.png

5blindmixapplayer.png

6moreindepth.png

7blockanalysis.png

Leading the final secure configuration, Chaumian E-cash:

1newblind.png

This guy is that autistic guy from Lookism. He doesn't even want to get laid nor has he tried anything. But then again he is mentalcel. You will notice that none of his posts are really about inceldom.

Do you know anything about computer crytography or encryption by any chance?

What line of work do you do.

How does it feel that all of your threads are gone now?

This guy is that autistic guy from Lookism. He doesn't even want to get laid nor has he tried anything. But then again he is mentalcel. You will notice that none of his posts are really about inceldom.
why the fuck is jackcuck admin in your server????????? Are you bff's with opposition now?

why the fuck is jackcuck admin in your server????????? Are you bff's with opposition now?
Invisible is the same as jackbud. Trying to get every shekel he can making videos.

Invisible is the same as jackbud. Trying to get every shekel he can making videos.
Yes I'm slowly seeing the true colours of these people now. How anyone can associate themselves with the ultimate incel traitor is baffling to me but people are telling me Face has sex with white MILFs and yet he is constantly calling out virgins on this forum for being larpers :feelsree:

Dog's that bark the loudest and all that...

Invisible isn't nearly as bad as Jack as he does provide good content, and he has been a quality poster. He's still a greedy (((Jew))), though.

Yes I'm slowly seeing the true colours of these people now. How anyone can associate themselves with the ultimate incel traitor is baffling to me but people are telling me Face has sex with white MILFs and yet he is constantly calling out virgins on this forum for being larpers :feelsree:

Dog's that bark the loudest and all that...

I've never made a secret of not being a virgin. But I've done a hell of a lot more than anyone here in terms of trying to get a woman, including booking a flight to meet a mentally ill woman only for her to reject me, so I met up with an incel instead, flying to LA for blepharoplasty, I am getting jaw surgery, and am in braces for it.

I am not a truecel virgin but anyone who says I'm not forever alone just hates me for putting in more work than they're willing to. I am paying out of pocket for 20k surgery. I would not be doing this if I were LARPing here. Anyone who thinks I'm a fakecel hasn't seen how ugly I am. Most guys here who call me a fakecel mog me in looks. If you want to have an ugly-off, let me know.
Invisible isn't nearly as bad as Jack as he does provide good content, and he has been a quality poster. He's still a greedy (((Jew))), though.

I didn't make my channel for money. I made it because inceldom was such an issue to me (I wonder why???) that I was MOVED to create the channel.

I noticed that femshits could make money putting on makeup or playing Super Mario, and running my channel isn't free. I need various accounts such as GoToMyPC to work on my videos from work. So why can't I be paid for my work? I haven't forced anyone to pay. It's free to watch.

Last edited:
Do you know anything about computer crytography or encryption by any chance?

What line of work do you do.

I know about it in an applied rather than mathematical sense. For example, I know not to use ECB mode of operation. I know lots of things like this, which are separate from mathematical knowledge. My mathematical knowledge of cryptography is extremely limited.

I am an internationally acclaimed organized criminal drug trafficking pedophile terrorist, which I opted to be after my vestigialization of the neural substrate of ancestral cognition left me associated with actual reality in which congress abridged the freedom of the speech of the press in respect of an establishment of religion.

Last edited: