Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I KNOW IT'S OVER!

• Thread starter FutureHallOfHanger
  • Start date
FutureHallOfHanger

FutureHallOfHanger

Recruit
★★★★
:feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:
"Oh Mother, I can feel the soil falling over my head And as I climb into an empty bed
Oh well. Enough said.
I know it's over - still I cling I don't know where else I can go Oh..."

"And I know it's over - still I cling I don't know where else I can go Over and over and over and over Over and over,
la... I know it's over And it never really began But in my heart it was so real "

[UWSL]Love is natural and real But not for you, [/UWSL][UWSL]my love[/UWSL]
[UWSL] Not tonight, [/UWSL][UWSL]my love [/UWSL]
[UWSL]Love is natural and real But not for such as you and I, my love[/UWSL]
[UWSL] [/UWSL]
[UWSL]Oh Mother, I can feel the soil falling over my head Oh Mother, I can feel the soil falling over my head Oh Mother, I can feel the soil falling over my head Oh Mother, I can feel the soil falling over my ... Oh Mother, I can feel the soil falling over my head Oh Mother, I can even feel the soil falling over my head Oh Mother, I can feel the soil falling over my head Oh Mother, I can feel the soil falling over my..."[/UWSL]

:feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6o1SEj02t0

@Diocel is a smithscel as well

@Diocel is a smithscel as well
HEY SHUT YOUR MOUTH, HOW CAN YOU SAY, I GO ABOUT THINGS THE WRONG WAY, I AM HUMAN AND I NEED TO BE LOVED, JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE DOES.

Robert Smith is the tru og

"Oh Mother, I can feel the soil falling over my head And as I climb into an empty bed
Oh well. Enough said.
I know it's over - still I cling I don't know where else I can go Oh..."

"And I know it's over - still I cling I don't know where else I can go Over and over and over and over Over and over,
la... I know it's over And it never really began But in my heart it was so real "

[UWSL]Love is natural and real But not for you, [/UWSL][UWSL]my love[/UWSL]
[UWSL] Not tonight, [/UWSL][UWSL]my love [/UWSL]
[UWSL]Love is natural and real But not for such as you and I, my love[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Oh Mother, I can feel the soil falling over my head Oh Mother, I can feel the soil falling over my head Oh Mother, I can feel the soil falling over my head Oh Mother, I can feel the soil falling over my ... Oh Mother, I can feel the soil falling over my head Oh Mother, I can even feel the soil falling over my head Oh Mother, I can feel the soil falling over my head Oh Mother, I can feel the soil falling over my..."[/UWSL]

:feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6o1SEj02t0

finally someone gets it

the incel anthem

truly high iq god like lyrics by morrissey

morrissey is literally such a chad the smiths are great though

I like the smiths too but the singer was good looking that ruins it a bit. I can’t take good looking people serious.