Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I know it's on cucktears but i laughed tbh

my lips moved little too ngl

just saw this five minutes ago and also thought it was good

it is true tbh :feelshaha::feelshaha:but face>all

Funny but delusional

Need to mentalmaxx- even if it’s just sociopath :)

cucktears reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

That might be the only funny meme they've made.

So what we can agree on is, we can't agree?

Yay, laughed too when saw, this was really good

That might be the only funny meme they've made.
They stole it from braincels and changed a bit. The original meme had "incels discussing foid nature" instead of "hurting them". You can't make memes with borderline chimp IQ.

So, anyone have any good ideas about how to harm women / make them suffer? I'm thinking ground-up ghost peppers in their shower gel?

So, anyone have any good ideas about how to harm women / make them suffer? I'm thinking ground-up ghost peppers in their shower gel?
There was a good thread a while ago about training stray dogs to attack them.
They stole it from braincels and changed a bit. The original meme had "incels discussing foid nature" instead of "hurting them". You can't make memes with borderline chimp IQ.
That's disappointing.

Well that explains it.

I just got reminded of this funny meme I saw on braincels but I can't find it. It was three panels with

/r/incelswithouthate - a picture of muslims praying

/r/braincels - a picture of Muslim fundamentalists protesting

Incels.co - ISIS Militants

kek

So what we can agree on is, we can't agree?
Even if we don't fully agree on the symptoms of Inceldom we do all agree that this wretched society is certainly the cause. If not for this horrific Societies views on Beauty and the Propagandisation of being a Whore that Whoids lap up like cats lap up milk, we would be in a better state and so would society. Except Society is blind to actual problems in their algorithms and keeps making things worse like a malfunctioning AI.

Maybe we can tell women their university degrees are just consumer items they purchased ill-advisedly at a considerable markup. Would probably hurt more than assrape.

DDoS attack against Netflix?

An IT cuck cant make a meme this good

Well that explains it.

I just got reminded of this funny meme I saw on braincels but I can't find it. It was three panels with

/r/incelswithouthate - a picture of muslims praying

/r/braincels - a picture of Muslim fundamentalists protesting

Incels.co - ISIS Militants

kek

No, the /r/incelswithouthate had a picture of muslims in gay pride march.

Yea that meme was pure kek-fuel.

Hefty carbon tax levied against all non-essential air travel. Travelthots BTFO.

Maybe we can tell women their university degrees are just consumer items they purchased ill-advisedly at a considerable markup. Would probably hurt more than assrape.

DDoS attack against Netflix?
The mere existence of Omega Male sperm in the gene pool already makes them sick to their stomachs... I won't stop you from thinking up ways to annoy Whoids. Truth be told I have thought up some fine wrenches to throw into their plans.

Send them what looks like a complimentary crate of box wine but when they open it up it's just photos of contented housewives and their smiling chubby infants.

We can't harm women or make them suffer. There's nothing we can do against women. It's chad who makes women suffer whenever he fucks them and ghost them afterwards. It's chad who makes them suffer when he lies that he's single just to add them to the list of women he has fucked. Incels don't do that. We can't do anything to harm women. IT's argument is once again invalid.

Da cumints r shit but some ppl r right fr nt blvng n ths blpill soy

We can't harm women or make them suffer. There's nothing we can do against women.
Corporeal Warfare doesn't leave a physical trace. The leaving of Blackpill Caltrops for them to step on and Blackpill the Men around them is an invaluable tactic. If you attack a person Corporeally and make them "feel bad" sooner or later that Slug of doubt on their shoulder becomes a Boulder. They either get crushed by it or are forced to think differently. Sadly there is a huge amount of Captain Save-a-Hoe's out there who are feel honoured to get crushed by a Landwhale with 5 kids. At the end there is only two choices. Cuck or Incel. Delusion or Fact.
We can't do anything to harm women.
We exist.. and that is enough to warrant their Genocide of our kind.

I bet we could throw acid in a Stacey's face and not get caught. Low population area, wear a hoody, do it and run. No evidence or witnesses, can't be traced.

Hefty carbon tax levied against all non-essential air travel. Travelthots BTFO.
Send them what looks like a complimentary crate of box wine but when they open it up it's just photos of contented housewives and their smiling chubby infants.
You're on fire with good ideas tbh.

Yeah I love waking up, going on incels.co and seeing all the forums where we discuss "hey, how can we make women suffer today?"

That makes sense. I was surprised to see somenthing actually funny on cucktears.

IncelTears: Let's spend all day browsing a forum full of virgin losers to smear them in the worst way possible.

My response:
You are a sad strange little man gif 6

Yeah I love waking up, going on incels.co and seeing all the forums where we discuss "hey, how can we make women suffer today?"
It's a hyperbole, but it's still funny.

thats the only good one those cucks have made

we all unify to recognize the evilness of foids.