Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I know its cope, but seeing things like this make me just a little more glad to be incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-

Had I been just a little more NT, this may have been me

JFL with his soy level, I though he might've wanted her to ask him.

The stupid cuck deserves everything that will happen to him after betabuxxing a fat used-up whore.

I can guarantee that she will ask for open relationship oh and if she gets slim she will divorce rape him to oblivion.

I would’ve loved for a kid to fuck around with that message.

Get used to it.

They seem looks matched at least. Marriage ain't my bag though. I'll never understand why people do that shit.

I realized the name. JFL! KETO KATIE 1993. :lul::lul::lul:

She's young and a fat fuck with a username like keto. She never followed the diet. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

They seem looks matched at least. Marriage ain't my bag though. I'll never understand why people do that shit.
I can tell that guy, at least in the way he carries himself, is at least a 4 or maybe even a 5.

Shes hypergamizing hard

I can tell that guy, at least in the way he carries himself, is at least a 4 or maybe even a 5.

Shes hypergamizing hard

Shes just a blimp. 50 pounds less and she'd be too good for him

id bet that the fat bitch thinks shes settling

My God. How can this guy date down so much.
I guess for him it's better than being incel. Oh well.

I think it’s worse but at least now he can talk about sex without sounding totally uninformed.

is that thing 25? R O F L

100 bucks says this was his first tinder match, and subsequently, his first girl

quick ragefuel, she made her cat obese too

TMyl6xsMYXKnD55fuZpcmCpvtikhNyZkJ 22iGivc0I1

OXSWQgDFB0O2R E4NVTX0n1BDNkuWgBFhxhEePuUaZk1

takes a lot to bow down to a land whale like this

JFL at being fat in the internet age

She's young and a fat fuck with a username like keto. She never followed the diet. :lul::lul::lul::lul:
No way is she only a year older than me :lul:

if you are this fat in your 20s its game over. Too bad the betabux still thinks people can change :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

if you are this fat in your 20s its game over. Too bad the betabux still thinks people can change :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
People don't realize the percentage of people who escape being fat is like that of a lottery. This cuck is betting is whole life on the hope she follows through.

What is doesn't realize is that his ass is on the curb if she makes it.

THAT THING NEEDED 3+ YEARS OF DATING TO MARRY

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

THIS GUY IS A LOSER

Absolutely disgusting. I wouldnt bang that whale even if she paid me.

they are both fatcels so they are probably looksmatched.

however marriage is cuckoldry.

Risking so much for a chick with no respect for herself.

Should be r/cringe not r/aww

it's not cope. Incel > whalefuckers

He’s fucked and he don’t even realize what he’s signing himself up for. Cuck levels off the charts

This cuck is going to pay child support for the next 18 years for a half black baby JFL

divorce rape after getting caught with tyrone incoming tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh

This cuck is going to pay child support for the next 18 years for a half black baby JFL

tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh

Soyboy cuck tear lmao.

I bet she will cheat on him while he betabuxes

Theory: The growth of the fitness industry with women is a result from fat women wanting to tell low-value men that they're losing weight, so that they rationalize dating fat women with "if I lock her down now, I'll have her when shes skinny!", then blowing back up as soon as they are LTR