Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I know I will never be a normal person

notcracklord

notcracklord

Weedcel
I was at the beach today forced to go fishing with my grandfather and there was these group of cute girls in swimsuits swimming and recording TikTok’s and js having fun and I js coudnt stop staring at them I was getting hard js by looking at them and all I could think about is how repulsed they would be if they saw me and how disgusting I woukd look. As cute as I found them I fucking hate rhem and they were so annoying recording random tiktoks and doing random shit I hate seeing them so happy and careless and doing so great when I know they are horrendous soulless people and if they saw me they would probably call the police but if chad stared they would be drooling. What the fuck is wrong with me

no normality for your face, GrAY

We will never have a normal life

"Ummm actually there's no such thing as weird or normal" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: