Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I know I shouldn't be bragging here but..

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
A foid on the subway "accidentally" sat on my hands. That's right. I got to feel her beefy, perky, peachy, scandalous, jaw dropping ass.

And the fact that I purposely put my hand on her seat just before she was about to sit and then she got mad, called me a creep and stormed off is a completely different story. But I still got to feel her ass. Let that sink in brocels. I have ascended.

What did it feel like, does it feel like a male's ass or softer?

Your daily typical thread on chads.co

Low inhib mogs me

What did it feel like, does it feel like a male's ass or softer?
Firefox 2019 12 31 10 57 54

LMAO, people calling this guy a chad are retarded. A real chad doesn't need to brag on an incel forum. OP is a low-tier normie

LMAO, people calling this guy a chad are retarded. A real chad doesn't need to brag on an incel forum. OP is a low-tier normie

You're retarded for thinking people were serious about calling him Chad.

Its a joke pal. Do I need to put a '/s' like those IT cucks to make it obvious?

If she thought it was intentional I’m surprised you weren’t reported. What country are you in OP?

Next time stick your dick in her on accident.

What did they say that was mean though?
She just got mad, called me a creep and went and sat somewhere else. I saw her checking the seat before she sat down, so she knew that I did it on purpose.

Just commit legal rape and think you can get away with it theory

:feelsokman::feelsthink::feelsmusic::feelsautistic::feelshaha::feelsgah:
I wish life was just like the movie Purge. We could commit any type of crime on a particular day without facing any consequences. I could have raped any foid that I wanted.

OP is now under investigation by Interpol

Not in jail yet?

I guess it wasn't such a big offense. Canada.

I'm honestly shocked you weren't immediately swarmed and tackled by a PLATOON of beta cuck simps who were holding you down until the police arrived.

I'm honestly shocked you weren't immediately swarmed and tackled by a PLATOON of beta cuck simps who were holding you down until the police arrived.
Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm surprised too. I should've been in jail by now. I guess I was lucky.

Good idea, the whore should have apologized to you

A woman rubbed into me with her arm at the store while passing by. Her skin was so smooth and soft, I turned to look and to my surprise she was like 40-50 years old.