Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I know i hate reilgion but is their anyway to connect to the source without it.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Like i really need some value that isn't commanded man made religion's like islam or christainty is their anyway to connect to the the real source behind everthing cause 1 has to be an idiot to deny the spiritual force's influencing thing's the hand that control thing's behind the scenes.

1 example ever notice just how quickly thing's have been degenerating as soon as gay marriage is delegalized we move toward's harsher hate speech law's more soft totalitarianism and more creeping stat-ism i picked this up cause know a few week's ago i made comment's criticizing some agenda being pushed onto the youth i clarified legally it's fine what your doing stop pushing it into a engineering class if you wanna be a tranny do it somewhere else and i that soft totalitarian look i have also noticed the crack down and survilance on the youth their growing up to be more trustful of daddy state.

2nd example of thing's getting worse or leading to something is the rise of anti human sentiment's within lot's of the youth and i am closest to the youth i'm 17 and i go to college or did before finishing i got to do level 3 next year but regardless i see a lot of abortion support gun control support knife control support and a lot scam's for the youth being pushed onto us and their gobbling it up like idiot's.

3rd example the pushing of climate control bullshit onto the youth and their gobbling that shit up.

4th example anti freedom sentiment's more bullshit we don't want some of them are literal communists god.

Their seem's like a hidden hand is playing behind the scene's i don't know what it is but i want a god i can trust not some man made religion i want a god that can give me true liberty i want a god who can remake me in it's image what ever is going on it's shady as fuck something is going on the hand that restrain's is being lifted

Their seem's like a hidden hand is playing behind the scene's i don't know what it is but i want a god i can trust not some man made religion i want a god that can give me true liberty i want a god who can remake me in it's image what ever is going on it's shady as fuck something is going on the hand that restrain's is being lifted
There is liberty in the afterlife if you want to go that route or believe in that.

Last edited:
I support islam, though I know that it will not last against the degeneracy. Islam is the most based religion.

teenagers can't be incel

OUT

MAybe you should go for the 72 virgins in heaven deal.

I want true God too. I understand whaf you mean.
What is your thought of what true God is...? What is your aproximal outline of this entity?
teenagers can't be incel

OUT
Fuck off

teenagers can't be incel

OUT

Are you this retarded you know the standards today you've seen the standards how can you deny teencels
I want true God too. I understand whaf you mean.
What is your thought of what true God is...? What is your aproximal outline of this entity?

Fuck off

A hand that restrains all this bullshit my idea of this entity is how Hitler viewed it the unknowable 1 but still his will happens through the invisible hand an emperor of mankind if you will human beings I belive are special beings how can people deny this and I belive his will is being undone slowly but surely
MAybe you should go for the 72 virgins in heaven deal.

That just seems like pragmatism I care about truth islam just doesn't do it random mublings for 5 times a day no questioning authority its not my cup of tea
There is liberty in the afterlife if you want to go that route or believe in that.

I hope its better than this life Ngl this life is filled with hardships

Last edited:
Lol no, all religions make you a slave from cradle to grave and even beyond death.
Christianity: Heaven is about singing to God, no JBs for you.
Judaism: Heaven is only for the Jews and goyim are your slaves, but no JBs for you either.
Islam: Heaven gives you 72 virgins but you were submissive to Allah and the Prophet during your life.
Buddhism: Heaven is complete nonexistence, and to go there you need to have no desires so no JBs for you.
Hinduism: You were a curry, ergo no JBs for you.

It's all bullshit man. The less BS is definitely Buddhism though, at least there you're not a slave to God, but you still need to let go of women if you want to go to Heaven, so it's still cucked.

Just be an atheist or a LaVeyan Satanist, they're the only uncucked options. Agnosticism is cucked too btw, you're either going to church/synagogue/mosque or you're not, stop pretending there's a middle ground.

Just be an atheist or a LaVeyan Satanist, they're the only uncucked options. Agnosticism is cucked too btw, you're either going to church/synagogue/mosque or you're not, stop pretending there's a middle ground.
I can't bring myself to be a believer, but atheism and satanism are not realistic options. They're the kind of self-centered liberal existentialist bullshit that led society to where it is, no culture, no conception of oneself as part of something bigger, just a bunch of spoiled children worshipping the new gods of instagram influencers and multinational corporations. That will never fulfill the human need for purpose and community, never, and if people who believe such fantasies have the power or numbers, they will inevitably lead their society to ruin.

Lol no, all religions make you a slave from cradle to grave and even beyond death.
Judaism: Heaven is only for the Jews and goyim are your slaves, but no JBs for you either.
Islam: Heaven gives you 72 virgins but you were submissive to Allah and the Prophet during your life.
Buddhism: Heaven is complete nonexistence, and to go there you need to have no desires so no JBs for you.

It's all bullshit man. The less BS is definitely Buddhism though, at least there you're not a slave to God, but you still need to let go of women if you want to go to Heaven, so it's still cucked.

Dude i ain't a atheist tbh at this point the probabilities don't seem to add up I would rather be a religious person however it is a different entity I'm trying to communicate with

I can't bring myself to be a believer, but atheism and satanism are not realistic options. They're the kind of self-centered liberal existentialist bullshit that led society to where it is, no culture, no conception of oneself as part of something bigger, just a bunch of spoiled children worshipping the new gods of instagram influencers and multinational corporations. That will never fulfill the human need for purpose and community, never, and if people who believe such fantasies have the power or numbers, they will inevitably lead their society to ruin.

I agree I just want to connect with the true god who works behind the scenes

I'm done with this shit gonna make biggest islam thread ever in this platform wait for me

Satanism is basically libertarianism if it was a religion, OP would love that as he is an ancap

No satanism says their is no right and wrong and it supports the same anti life sentiments of you only live once bro it may sound like what I want but it's not even close in my society the standard for virtue is brain not brawn in my society it would be about who could be the most virtious

teenagers can't be incel

OUT

Are you this retarded you know the standards today you've seen the standards how can you deny teencels

A hand that restrains all this bullshit my idea of this entity is how Hitler viewed it the unknowable 1 but still his will happens through the invisible hand an emperor of mankind if you will human beings I belive are special beings how can people deny this and I belive his will is being undone slowly but surely

That just seems like pragmatism I care about truth islam just doesn't do it random mublings for 5 times a day no questioning authority its not my cup of tea

I hope its better than this life Ngl this life is filled with hardships

I too Don't like Teencels here. But not because I hate you or anything, I obviously been through the same thing you are going through today. And let me tell you that you should be out there trying. Even if its bluepilled you are a fucking volcel if you come here as a teen and haven't even tried getting a girl seriously fuck off if that's what u are. If you go out all your life without even talking to a girl when you are average/below-average what the fuck do u expect to happen lol?

We don't want teencels here because they are legit just hurting themselves by coming here this early. This place should be 18+ but in my opinion 21+. It's not because we hate you, quite the contrary, we want whats best for you bro. If you get into this defeatist mindset you might just happen to be trapped in your vision of reality while you might not be an incel at all, just a shy normie-tier guy. Go join some clubs, fucking talk to foids. If it's over then it's over then stay but if you are larping and wasting your time here when you haven't even tried when you are this young then I'm sorry but you are just fucking retarded.

They sometimes named god(s) after ancient warriors. There’s no afterlife, nothing but raw cope and/or fear of death.

Heaven is on earth. The angel in pink looks kinda jooish.

Your right man made gods but I'm talking about the real 1 true god the force behind creation I know nothing of him but I am convinced he exists

Even in these, Islam is the most based, as you can see.

I am in the same situation. I believe in spirituality and the paranormal, but I left Islam and cannot seem to believe in a religion despite literally trying to believe.

Yup false man made reilgion is not the way to god god's hand move's everthing tbh invisible hand's move thing tbh it's like when those in holly wood feel like their being pushed by some magic their's energies out their some good some bad which we call god devil whatever and it's a magic behind reality that you can't put a finger on

I always tell people who are looking for spirituality beyond religion and stupid yoga to try hermeticism and occultism but nobody takes me seriously on it anyway. So fuck it.

I always tell people who are looking for spirituality beyond religion and stupid yoga to try hermeticism and occultism but nobody takes me seriously on it anyway. So fuck it.

Uhhhhhhhh i could try but it doesn't really connect to him to force the hand that move's things

Uhhhhhhhh i could try but it doesn't really connect to him to force the hand that move's things
in hermeticism The core of thoth teachings is that everything's connected through the one (ALL) mind.... Idk what hand you're talking about. But the occult is ANYTHING but disconnected. in fact one of the many stone masons quotes is "all is one. One is all separation is death" which is symbolic of the artifical ego and the spirit of God.

So you can see where Carl Jung got his ideas of the shadow from.

in hermeticism The core of thoth teachings is that everything's connected through the one (ALL) mind.... Idk what hand you're talking about. But the occult is ANYTHING but disconnected. in fact one of the many stone masons quotes is "all is one. One is all separation is death" which is symbolic of the artifical ego and the spirit of God.

So you can see where Carl Jung got his ideas of the shadow from.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh problem is i'm more a how strict materialist not the communistic just the idea that physical matter is all their is and god is a part of that matter who fashion's and mold's creation

I am basically a functional Paganist. Not in the larpy sense that I want to create a religion rivaling Christianity and reject everything Christian of my culture and want to unironically worship some pagan deities
But that I find wisdom and eternal truths in my culture and in both my culture's christian and pagan past.

I am basically a functional Paganist. Not in the larpy sense that I want to create a religion rivaling Christianity and reject everything Christian of my culture and want to unironically worship some pagan deities
But that I find wisdom and eternal truths in my culture and in both my culture's christian and pagan past.

Fair enough i gave paganism a go it's not bad i just am more monotheistic tbh not the abrahamic kind i agree christianty is terrible but i'm more for a god who move's his hand behind the scences

Fair enough i gave paganism a go it's not bad i just am more monotheistic tbh not the abrahamic kind i agree christianty is terrible but i'm more for a god who move's his hand behind the scences

Just to make it clear. I am not a Pagan. I just haven't found a word for what I'd call myself other than just being interested in my own culture.
It's not that Paganism is my religion. It's just that I am very interested in my own culture and everything connected to it and that I find wisdom in it. It's about identity. Christian Culture is part of my identity as a German. As are Germanic Myths and Gods (just look at the names of our weekdays). As is my history, music, architecture like gothic churches and so on.

So a christian might say that you shouldn't hold these things "sacred" and that your culture is meaningless, when all you need is Christianity for your identity, but I'd argue against that. So for them I might be a Pagan or something.

Just to make it clear. I am not a Pagan. I just haven't found a word for what I'd call myself other than just being interested in my own culture.
It's not that Paganism is my religion. It's just that I am very interested in my own culture and everything connected to it and that I find wisdom in it. It's about identity. Christian Culture is part of my identity as a German. As are Germanic Myths and Gods (just look at the names of our weekdays). As is my history, music, architecture like gothic churches and so on.

So a christian might say that you shouldn't hold these things "sacred" and that your culture is meaningless, when all you need is Christianity for your identity, but I'd argue against that. So for them I might be a Pagan or something.

I don't find identity in faith i'm looking for him who live's and work's behind tbh i truly think their is a hand playing this game

I don't find identity in faith i'm looking for him who live's and work's behind tbh i truly think their is a hand playing this game

Ah. I don't believe or care about a God like that. Or like that meme about Americans, a God that helps us find out car keys.
I prefer to believe in a conceptual god that reminds us that all the strenght we need to overcome challenges is already intrinsic to us. So there is no sense to praying to that deity, other than find some sort of mental fortitude to accept that all you need you already have. Or don't. And in that case it's just natural selection for what happens next.

Ah. I don't believe or care about a God like that. Or like that meme about Americans, a God that helps us find out car keys.
I prefer to believe in a conceptual god that reminds us that all the strenght we need to overcome challenges is already intrinsic to us. So there is no sense to praying to that deity, other than find some sort of mental fortitude to accept that all you need you already have. Or don't. And in that case it's just natural selection for what happens next.

Well i mean i care about communicating to the invisible hand tbh even if the being is false the idea of his truth bring's a realm of reality all unto itself idea's take on life of their own

Well i mean i care about communicating to the invisible hand tbh even if the being is false the idea of his truth bring's a realm of reality all unto itself idea's take on life of their own

Yeah I understand what you mean. In my opinion God just exists as a concept, but concepts can still influence us.

Yeah I understand what you mean. In my opinion God just exists as a concept, but concepts can still influence us.

Yes i'm willing to grant that i deny any supernatural exsistance more like super normal tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back