Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I know for a fact that I will die by suicide.

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Better incel than jestermaxxing for scraps
★★★★★
It’s not if anymore. Doesn’t matter how the future plays out. I can’t recover from a quarter century of loneliness. I’m 25 now. I’m roping on my 30th birthday. I hope I can get a hair transplant by then and maybe know what it’s like to not be lonely. That would be nice. But doesn’t matter how it plays out. I’m dying on My 30th birthday. It’s just not something I can deal/live with. The pain is excruciating and tbh im a fucking warrior for even having made it this long. I’m too far gone already. Can’t recover. I was never able to picture myself as a 30 year old man. Not ever. I always felt left behind even since like 1st grade. In the back of my mind I always knew I’m missing out on my life and thus the cadence of my life is fucked.. now it’s too late to play catch up.

I’m cool with it. I will either use a gun or asphyxiate with nitrogen. It’s been 25 years of suffering so far. Constant suffering. I’m gonna try to dopamine max for the next 5 years. I’m broke so I don’t know how I’m gonna do it but I’m gonna try. Then I’m done.

Never saw myself growing old anyways. Always knew my life would never follow the normal cadence. Everything is 1000x harder for me and I can’t seem to get the same results out of life that other do. I put in monumental effort and still can’t get what others get by putting in no effort at all.

Manlet - check
Non-NT - check
Tourette’s - check
Hair loss - check
ED - check
Bullied from birth till end of high school - check
Beaten at home - check
Poor - check
Perpetually Depressed - check
Perpetually Lonely - check
Haven’t socially progressed past 10 years old - check

I wish I got to live a life. It looks like fun.

Last edited:
I have the same plan ngl. we are roughly the same age.
but honestly it's already over. what do you expect to change in the next 5 years?
it will only get worse.

when i was young i dreamed of being rich by 30.
fucking lol. not only am I poor as fuck, but also a unwanted, useless a virgin.

im not making it past 25

I have the same plan ngl. we are roughly the same age.
but honestly it's already over. what do you expect to change in the next 5 years?
it will only get worse.

when i was young i dreamed of being rich by 30.
fucking lol. not only am I poor as fuck, but also a unwanted, useless a virgin.
I had the same dreams. And it’s not just aiming too high and then being Disappointed. We NEED to get rich to make up for a shitty youth. They gotta balance eachother out. My bullies lived great youths and now they’re living great adulthoods. Nothing changed for me. With that much suffering in youth, the rest of my life had to be EXTRAORDINARY to even get close to making up for youth.

I don’t expect anything to change. Nothing at all. I’ve been entertaining the idea of roping at 30 for a few years now. I’m gonna try some erectile dysfunction “cures” and hopefully I get my dick working.. if I can do that, I’ll cope by fucking prostitutes till I’m dead.. but the “cure” is $25k so that’s probabaly never gonna happen.. I haven’t even managed to get a 15k hair transplant yet and I’ve already been bald for 7 years.. not that it can even save me now. It’s too late for that. I needed it 7 years ago. A LIFE costs $15k and I’ve never been able It people purchase it.

Man.. I check for most mid-20s, manlet, non-NT, bullied at school and beaten at home, depressed, lonely, unemployed JFL what a brutal life that is
But I still keep coping.. Just cope man. Learn how to leech the welfare system then rotmax on video games and other forms of escapism. That's preferable to the rope IMO

Manlet - :yes:
Non-NT - :yes:
Tourette’s - :no:
Hair loss - :no:
ED - :no:
Bullied from birth till end of high school - :yes:
Beaten at home - :no:
Poor - :no:
Perpetually Depressed - :yes:
Perpetually Lonely - :yes:
Haven’t socially progressed past 10 years old - :yes:

Any obstacles in the way of outlawmaxxing?

Sad shit, man.

What is your Norwood condition?

It's not over hair-wise, see a doctor about it and get the most tactical hairstyle best looking you can.
It’s too late. I needed hair 7 years ago. I went bald, lost all SMV, needed a point of attraction, tried dickmaxxkng, and fucked my dick up and now I can’t get a boner. I don’t need hair anymore. I need death.

I want to join and die in the military so it doesn't look like a suicide even though my real intention was to die in the military from some random eastern towelhead.

Good luck man. I’m 25 as well. Im ending it this year. Incel life is not a life worth living.

Manlet - :no: :
Non-NT - :yes:
Tourette’s - :no:
Hair loss - :no:
ED - :no:
Bullied from birth till end of high school - :no:
Beaten at home - :no:
Poor - :yes: :
Perpetually Depressed - :yes:
Perpetually Lonely - :yes:
Haven’t socially progressed past 10 years old - :yes: - actually regressed

It’s too late. I needed hair 7 years ago. I went bald, lost all SMV, needed a point of attraction, tried dickmaxxkng, and fucked my dick up and now I can’t get a boner. I don’t need hair anymore. I need death.
cant remember if i asked but what was you size before trying to get bigger?

yeah man same there isnt much to do in life

What? If you are nw3, you have hair. Try your best.

I'd say a huge amount of men are in this same position.