Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I know an ugly guy with lots of lays"

Akhnai

Akhnai

Christian Incel
-
Images   2019 12 22T131922904

-Our image of ugly guys

Images   2019 12 22T131745049

-what she perceives as "ugly guy"

il n'y a pas de hors-texte
-Derrida

The ugly guy is actually prob just Tall, Black, or Rich honestly

That janitor looks taller than 5'2

They see ugly celebrities or ugly guys betabuxxin

At least he's not a manlet.

He looks average for an Indian, my avi is a better example of an ugly guy.

sub8 male = ugly to femoids. Add bonus points if youre ethnic (non-white)

Ngl I thought it was just going to be an incel eating a bag of lays potato chips.

The ugly guy is actually prob just Tall, Black, or Rich honestly
This. Everytime they refer to an ugly guy, I could always bet my life that he heightmogs me. Most often is that he just looks brute and high T. Or if he's really ugly, he still mogs me. And when they refer to a short guy, 5'6-5'8 is where his height is. Never another turbomanlet brother like me

That dude isn’t ugly he’s just curry

The curry janitor mogs me.

I've seen obese dudes with bad bitches all the time. You just need game br000000000000000000000. And buy some expensive clothes and cologne, and get a haircut.

A foid told FaceandLMS she likes AVERAGE black guys. He asked her show some examples. She posted 8/10 tyrones. So an ugly guy is probably a 6/10 high tier normie who's socialmaxxed, moneymaxxed, statusmaxxed etc

1:50:15

I heard of a guy who lives off light energy

"My boyfriend is not a chad, he is not very tall and it wasn't my type at first teehee"
looks picture, yeah is chad

It's over for manlets and chads, gigachad shall be the only one standing. and his prize will being able to get 40 good boy points and being able to play on the nintendo switch for 20 more minutes then he's already allowed.

Even the janitor is not even that bad looking jfl

Damn you can really see this guys amazing personality. Even though he's not handsome, I bet he is just drowning in pussy every night because of his hobbies, haircut, showers, and confidence.
:feelsPop:

It's over for janitorcels

I can't believe people can look at indian janitors and deny the black pill. This is beyond me.

I know the meme is 5ft2 indian janitor, but I don't like the guy used because he has a good lower third. Ugly should be a complete genetic shit male with nothing
th