Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I know a women who ensured her son is going to be incel

BabyFacedIncel

BabyFacedIncel

"Just take a shower and get a haircut"
-
Reading about the guy with the micropenis. This reminded me of my cousin. Who is a very typical stacy. She had a son born with a micropenis. At the hospitals the doctors said it can be treated with shots of testosterone, to help it grow normal size. She told me "I didnt want that, I dont know what that could do to him or the risks, so I said no he is fine"

Well she refused the doctors advice to have his sons micropenis fixed. Also shots of testosterone in infancy probably would have saved us all. She does not understand when her son is 30 and a loner virgin she will wonder why and probably never even consider the fact she basically forced her son to have a micro penis. If my mom did something that that I would be utterly enraged. He is only 5 now, but damn rights when he is older I am going to tell him the truth.

She is as bad as a mother who gets her son circumcised.

She deserves for him to either go ER, killing her first, or to become a transgender. I think the latter would be best cuz the disappointment for her would last longer and she'd have to face up to what she did everytime she calls her son by his new femoid name. I hope she walks on him getting fucked by an incel who had to resort to a tranny.

mums are so protective over their sons... cuck of a father for not intervening and demanding the testosterone be administered

She is as bad as a mother who gets her son circumcised.
Most moms don't know the importance of testosterone shots, but there is no excuse to genitally mutilate your baby son, those moms should get mutilated themselves for forcing it on a defenseless baby.

If giving a shot of testosterone to an infant helps with penis growth, it probably helps with other manly things as well like masculine facial features and giving the good jawline. Id be curious if giving a shot of test to infant boys would prevent him from being an incel?

Jesus christ. His life is going to be a nightmare. She will probably try to hide this from him when he grows up.

Jesus christ. His life is going to be a nightmare. She will probably try to hide this from him when he grows up.

Thats why I promised my self, I will tell him the truth when hes older. Ill tell him when he is 16 that the doctors offered to give you a shot of testosterone which would have gave you a bigger penis but your mom said no. ill tell him at 16 when he is more frustrated about that then ever.

The father shouldve stepped in. What a bitch.

If giving a shot of testosterone to an infant helps with penis growth, it probably helps with other manly things as well like masculine facial features and giving the good jawline. Id be curious if giving a shot of test to infant boys would prevent him from being an incel?
It helps with everything. The parents of olympic athletes usually "groom" their children from birth giving them all sorts of injections.

I
It helps with everything. The parents of olympic athletes usually "groom" their children from birth giving them all sorts of injections.

Its a damn shame. I bought testosterone E online and did injections for 3 months last year hoping to god it could help, but at my age of 25 my face is set in stone. Helped with muscle growth but doesnt help when your face looks like mine with small jaw and nose. It also made me more angry about being incel. The only thing that helps with jaw growth as an adult is growth hormone, which is like ridiculously expensive. I really wish I bought test when I was 17 or 18 where maybe it could have made a difference. Fuck me

Last edited:
he could be chad with testosterone shot.

This reminds me of the guy that had a botched circumcision and then the mom raised him as a girl. This kids life is beyond fucked. Even if he ends up getting a girlfriend as soon as she sees that it's tiny she will tell all of her friends and he will get bullied tell the day he dies for it.

So does the father not have any input in this?

Where was the daddy throughout all this? Don't you think he would have stepped in to have it fixed?