Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “I Know a Short King with a Wife, Height Doesn’t Matter Bro, It’s All About Personality.”

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
IMG 5827

Having a decent face>height.

Unless you're under 5'6, I would say height won't matter that much if you have a HTN+ face.

And some of the morons ON THIS FORUM are bluepilled enough to say height doesnt matter, every fucking tallfaggot needs to be beheaded by goverment commanded special forces, i would personally command tallfaggot executions with pleasure.

Unless you're under 5'6, I would say height won't matter that much if you have a HTN+ face.
You didn’t even read my post, stop ruining my thread.

Every sandnigger needs to discipline their wives, Sharia style.

And some of the morons ON THIS FORUM are bluepilled enough to say height doesnt matter, every fucking tallfaggot needs to be beheaded by goverment commanded special forces, i would personally command tallfaggot executions with pleasure.
Just be Tom Cruise bro, even HTNs are really quite rare on the street but these guys are so delusional, they think good looking guys are grown on fucking trees.

"Just be chad bro; I know a 5'3 chadlet that slays!":soy:

Fuckers who say this should have their jaw dislocated, 99.9% of men willl never be close to that good looking.

"Just be chad bro; I know a 5'3 chadlet that slays!":soy:

Fuckers who say this should have their jaw dislocated, 99.9% of men willl never be close to that good looking.
:yes:

You can disregard anything a person says, when they unironically say "Short King".

@CopingForBrutality

If you’re short it’s finished

But wouldn’t do them yourself because you’re a pussy and wouldn’t be able to reach our heads even on our knees you hobbit fuck :feelskek:
Incel shamming and bragging classic fakecel behaiviour

This , look at Zac Efron who is 5 foot 8 but has tons of Foids lusting and simping over him

Incel shamming and bragging classic fakecel behaiviour
Says the hobbit who wants to discredit ugly non NT tall dudes just because their body is long as if there aren’t a million tall Chads and shorter dudes with good faces who slay. Face >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> height is an objective truth that I won’t argue about with a likely NT normie tiered face who thinks he has it so hard because he’s not 6 foot